Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Have a marvellous time today Lucky :):) XXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,365 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope you have a fab time tomorrow xx Look forward to hearing all about it.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • alibob30
    alibob30 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Can't wait to hear all about the wedding, hope you all had an amazing time.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Well that was fantastic!!!!! Gutted it's over.
    Sis and now Sis-in-Law did themselves proud and we all had an amazing day. I got lots of compliments on how I looked, but more importantly about how delicious and well behaved my boys are :D. DH managed his speech which was well received, as was my Mums. As the author of both speeches this pleased me greatly :rotfl:. The hotel was lovely and I've eaten enough food over the past 4 days to feed a small country. Infact my butt is now the same size as said country :rotfl:.

So, despite the come down from the wedding, we still have a nice week ahead as it's half term :T. Took the boys to clip n climb today and then parkour. Tomorrow we have trampolining as they sent me a 25% off offer code :D. Then one of my besties gets married on Saturday :j.

Happy days Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Sounds as though you have had a wonderful few days together, enjoy your bestie's wedding.

Take care.x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy days indeed :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,365 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    So pleased you had a fab day.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks all Xx

DH is still asleep in bed :eek:. This is never a good sign as he's normally up about 6am. Hope I'm wrong, but a lie in is usually the start to a bad day :(.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Fingers crossed everything will be ok with DH.

Take care.x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks penny. He's more switched on than I expected but still not great. He seems very down and miserable, and says he thinks he will have a fatal seizure and die someday :eek:. He doesn't seem to have an appetite either which is not like him.

We still managed to take the boys trampolining though which was lovely, and have just had news of DH's cousin giving birth to her third baby girl :D.

Fat class tonight. GROAN !!! Xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family