Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thanks bubbles.
    You are right as always.
    Bit thanks to your OH :grin:
    Can I please send you some pennies for the postage?
    How are you? xxx

Pennies No Thank you xxx

I’ve got the lurgy again so sofa surfing with Harry (Potter)
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    Pennies No Thank you xxx

I’ve got the lurgy again so sofa surfing with Harry (Potter)

Sorry that you have the lurgy again :(
    Stay cosy xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    This new medication is really not agreeing with me.
    12 oclock lunch time and I have no energy & i am still groggy.
    Anyway going back to the Dr next week for my accupuncture so will chat about it then.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    In other news I have changed my signature to show the all important wise words from Mr Z's family member.

Out of debt, out of danger.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You're getting a really good collection of quotes there, beanie :) sorry to hear you feel so groggy still, I saw quite a few comments from you on diaries today and thought you must be feeling quite chirpy ... but its you trying to pull yourself out of the grogginess, isn't it ...
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    You're getting a really good collection of quotes there, beanie :) sorry to hear you feel so groggy still, I saw quite a few comments from you on diaries today and thought you must be feeling quite chirpy ... but its you trying to pull yourself out of the grogginess, isn't it ...

It is indeed.
    Rumbled!!

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :kisses3::kisses3::kisses3:

It's a positive spin on not-nice feelings :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Keep plodding beanie :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,323 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You'll soon have that many quotes you won't have room for your diary :rotfl:

Seriously though, sorry to hear the meds aren't suiting you, best to go back to docs.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    Going back on Monday SA :)

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback