Vax Sale

Options
12346»

Comments

• thrifty6ixty
    Options
    I too received this subsequently after receiving an email dated 7th November, telling me that my order has been picked up and ready for delivery by Yodel. I am still waiting for deliver. It would have been professional of Vax, if they had been honest about the lack of stock and a very long expected delivery date!

Still no response from VAX about an order placed and paid for on 31st October. I am now running out of patience.
    thriftyfifty
  • Stagemanager
    Options
    After chasing an order placed on the 30th Oct, no response to emails, I finally spoke to someone on the phone today - their system said Yodel collected, then couldn't deliver, so just returned it to Vax - correct address, correct mobile number, but have had no contact whatsoever. So I agreed it could be re-ordered, but that has to go to another dept, so again I'm waiting for a confirmation of delivery. This time, it's supposed to come by UPS. I have some sympathy with Vax, as Yodel have been useless in the past when I've used them, but the lack of communication is a real problem. Now hoping to get a delivery early next week - fingers crossed!
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have now received a second 'hand held steam cleaner' and a second 'hand held vacuum' I will have to send them another email icon9.gif
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Funny how they get back to you pretty quick when you owe them :)
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • thrifty6ixty
    Options
    Yes, :j finally it is here. The Steam cleaner I ordered on 31st October, arrived on Wednesday, 26th November! No apologies from VAX.

Thank your Martin.
    thriftyfifty
  • Grumpfromcardiff
    Options
    Update on my situation, I have just returned from holiday and there were 2 identical steamers waiting for me. :doh:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure