Vax Sale

Options

Comments

• StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello. If you need any help please email the full delivery address to [EMAIL="social.media@sm.myyodel.co.uk"]social.media@sm.myyodel.co.uk[/EMAIL] for me :)
    Chloe.

Is it Yodel or Vax that issue the tracking number?
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • bhx_2
    bhx_2 Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't know whether to be heartened or not by the recent posts on this thread.

I too ordered some items from the Vax 'Sale' website. Having ordered a carpet cleaner, I realised that I had forgotten to order the cleaning fluids and contacted them to ask if they could add them to my order. I phoned their customer service team and after a lengthy wait in the queue I eventually spoke to a very helpful lady who advised that I would have to order the cleaning fluids separately and if I emailed them they would refund one of the two £4.99 delivery charges that I would incur. This worked well and I received a refund of £4.99 within a few days.

The cleaning fluids arrived within days of my order but to date there is no sign of the carpet cleaner.

Also, I received no emails to confirm either order and it was only because of the lack of an email confirmation for my initial order that I noted the order number of my second order. I did however receive an email advising that they were aiming to complete all deliveries within 10 working days.

Since then, I've heard nothing. To be honest, if they sent a different model to the one I ordered, I have no proof, due to the lack of an order confirmation email and I'm finding the whole thing rather unsatisfactory.

If this was a genuine sale, due to damage to the packaging as they claimed, there would have been a very finite amount of stock which would have been sat there in the warehouse ready for dispatch but that is obviously not the case and I have visions of the warehouse staff sat there waiting for a delivery of new stock so that they can bodge holes in the boxes before arranging for delivery to take place.

I am not impressed.
  • grumpysincebirth
    Options
    How do I proceed please? Ordered 29th money went out of bank 30th then nothing. Bit confused. :(
  • Grumpfromcardiff
    Options
    How do I proceed please? Ordered 29th money went out of bank 30th then nothing. Bit confused. :(

Have you e-mailed them? - info@vaxsale.co.uk If you have don't expect a reply anytime soon, you will get an automated reply though giving you a case no.

There is a phone no. to ring but I tried & none of the automated menus seem to be applicable if you have ordered goods and are waiting from them. I pressed one of the options and then waited in a queue for ages so gave up.
  • Grumpfromcardiff
    Options
    I have just had my e-mail bounced back (24 hours after sending), from the above address.

Luckily I copied it to info@vax.co.uk which is customer support so I would recommend using that one instead.
  • grumpysincebirth
    Options
    I emailed when it was 10 days and every day after that until the email bounced back saying no replies from this email address. I will try that email address thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated.
  • grumpysincebirth
    Options
    Used that email address - generic email response which included this

If your query is related to an order placed in our recent sale, please be advised that all orders will be despatched by Monday 17th November.

Worth crossing fingers? :o
  • thrifty6ixty
    Options
    Used that email address - generic email response which included this

If your query is related to an order placed in our recent sale, please be advised that all orders will be despatched by Monday 17th November.

Worth crossing fingers? :o

I too received this subsequently after receiving an email dated 7th November, telling me that my order has been picked up and ready for delivery by Yodel. I am still waiting for deliver. It would have been professional of Vax, if they had been honest about the lack of stock and a very long expected delivery date!
    thriftyfifty
  • Grumpfromcardiff
    Options
    An update on my situation:

Still no response to my e-mails but I did receive an e-mail from Sarah in CS responding to my rant on Twitter. (If anyone wants a complaint to get out there then use Twitter, e-mails can be ignored as can phone calls & letters. A Tweet is permanent and can be seen by anybody, it's not good PR for any company to have lots of complaints which can be seen).
    I was told that after investigation into my complaint they have an incorrect address for me. I'm not sure how this has come about as I filled in the order form correctly.

The address they have is (without the * obviously):

C**d y W*****t
    R******a
    C****F C*****f 63
    UK

Could they not work out that the house no. is just in the wrong place??

Anyway I have supplied my correct address and am awaiting a reply. :mad:
  • the_barretts
    Options
    I have now only received the cleaning fluid and extra pads I ordered with a Vax wooden floor cleaning machine back in late October. Now way past the deadline they emailed me and still no machine - so what is the point of sending my the other items???

Filed with PayPal but as Vax can give them a tracking number for a parcel I wont get much joy there... credit card charge reversal is next!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure