MSE EE broadband deal : We want your feedback

Options

Comments

• Dungbeetel
    Options
    The MSE link requires you to have a discount code, but none is provided by MSE.

Going directly to the EE site, it seems they can't offer me more than 20GB download per month - laughable.
  • EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Options
    What is the voucher code? I click the link to EE from the Cheap Broadand page but the pop-up is asking for a voucher code.

Hi Feedingtime

The code is EEHBB50

I have asked MSE to ensure this is added to site ASAP.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • nodiscount
    Options
    Hi

Where do you put the discount code?
  • EE
    Options
    nodiscount wrote: »
    Hi

Where do you put the discount code?

Hi nodiscount

Please check on the 'cheap broadband' page on MSE. Here you will see the EE offer and a link to a page where you can enter the code and register for the voucher.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • nodiscount
    Options
    EE wrote: »
    Hi nodiscount

Please check on the 'cheap broadband' page on MSE. Here you will see the EE offer and a link to a page where you can enter the code and register for the voucher.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE

Hi jade.

I've tried that. There is no box to input the code.
    The mse page doesn't even mention the voucher anymore.
    I took advantage of the deal last year and found it straightforward. I'm trying to do it for a family member today but it doesn't seem to work.
  • EE
    Options
    nodiscount wrote: »
    Hi jade.

I've tried that. There is no box to input the code.
    The mse page doesn't even mention the voucher anymore.
    I took advantage of the deal last year and found it straightforward. I'm trying to do it for a family member today but it doesn't seem to work.

Hi

The offer is no longer available on ADSL weekend.

If you look further down the cheap broadband page you will see another EE offer that mentions the voucher and leads to a special page where you can enter the code.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • nodiscount
    Options
    That's a shame. Thanks anyway :)
  • avoid_EE
    Options
    I don't know where to start with how incompetent and down right disgraceful EE have been. I went for the EE broadband offer around September time also. We were promised a seemless switch from talktalk to EE and all seemed hassle free with a good saving. We ended up waiting about two and a half weeks just for the router after being disconnected from talktalk, then there seemed to be several delays on the connection going live, for one reason or another. Call centre staff were useless and lied on several occasions which i caught them out at. On finally having had enough and refusing to wait any longer after 3 and a half weeks with no broadband service we cancelled and decided to find another provider. All this was confirmed on three seperate occasions with EE that there were no fee's no payments etc outstanding or incurred, as i would bloody well think seeing as they have inconvenienced me greatly and provided no service at all. I thought that was the end of the bad experience, but EE sent me a lovely christmas card like many other customers that cancelled.. a debt collection letter from Buchanan, Clark and Wells for £132 on christmas eve. Lovely. I received another one a week later and several texts, followed by a first letter from EE looking to mug me for £132 for all the inconvenience and hassle they caused me. Seriously if you ever think about using any of EE's services, don't. there are loads of people out there with similar experiences to this and you will regret it!!!! Shame on Money saving expert for continuing to promote EE's offers as well in my opinion. there is more to be considered in a deal than just cost these days with such terrible customer service and frankly abuse of the law when it comes to termination of unfulfilled contracts and attempts to collect money that is not due to them.
  • EE
    Options
    avoid_EE wrote: »
    I don't know where to start with how incompetent and down right disgraceful EE have been. I went for the EE broadband offer around September time also. We were promised a seemless switch from talktalk to EE and all seemed hassle free with a good saving. We ended up waiting about two and a half weeks just for the router after being disconnected from talktalk, then there seemed to be several delays on the connection going live, for one reason or another. Call centre staff were useless and lied on several occasions which i caught them out at. On finally having had enough and refusing to wait any longer after 3 and a half weeks with no broadband service we cancelled and decided to find another provider. All this was confirmed on three seperate occasions with EE that there were no fee's no payments etc outstanding or incurred, as i would bloody well think seeing as they have inconvenienced me greatly and provided no service at all. I thought that was the end of the bad experience, but EE sent me a lovely christmas card like many other customers that cancelled.. a debt collection letter from Buchanan, Clark and Wells for £132 on christmas eve. Lovely. I received another one a week later and several texts, followed by a first letter from EE looking to mug me for £132 for all the inconvenience and hassle they caused me. Seriously if you ever think about using any of EE's services, don't. there are loads of people out there with similar experiences to this and you will regret it!!!! Shame on Money saving expert for continuing to promote EE's offers as well in my opinion. there is more to be considered in a deal than just cost these days with such terrible customer service and frankly abuse of the law when it comes to termination of unfulfilled contracts and attempts to collect money that is not due to them.

hi

I do apologise for what seems like endless issues you have faced since joining EE Home Broadband.

Would you like me to direct your complaint and issues to EE customer services and see if we can resolve this for you? If so please email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com with a contact number and outlining the issues you have pointed out in this thread.

Again I do apologise for the inconvenince caused and hope we can resolve this shortly.
    Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • johnb222
    Options
    I signed up for the MSE deal of £2.50 a month and pay line rental up front. When I received confirmation email it had weekend calls added . I immediately rang customer services who could not do anything as I was not yet on their system. I was told to ring back in a few days. I left it a week, then rang again. This time I was told they couldn't make any changes until the system went LIVE.
    7th Jan the system went LIVE, I called again and they said that everything would be reset to £2.50 a month. I was not convinced as had nothing in writing but felt I had no choice than to wait and see.
    On 8th Jan I received my first bill via email. They were taking £25 for weekend calls p.m. minus a discount of £15 for some reason or other. Leaving me paying £10 p.m. instead of £2.50 that I'd signed up for.
    After another hour plus wait getting through to customer services, I eventually got passed to the billing dept. They said that it was too late to change but my next bill would reimburse the overpaid £7-50 . I asked that they send me a confirmation email, no problem you'd have thought, seems its a problem for ee. They would have to pass the information onto their email team???? This would take another 2/3 days.
    4 days have now passed and I've heard nothing. This leaves me with no choice other than to contact my bank and cancel the direct debit.
    I have checked my call history and have spent a total of 4 hours 33mins getting through to ee, albeit, mostly held in a queue.
    I have had many great deals through MSE over the years, but these clowns at ee are not doing MSE's reputation any good at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure