Vodafone email or Contact for Head Office

sally6588
sally6588 Posts: 31 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi

Does anyone have a contact email address for Vodafone's Head Office, I did ring them last week and was give the Customer Service Director Mark Bond's fax number and still I have not had a response to my complaint. There is nolonger email address on the website and the Customer Service line is appalling after repeating myself 10 times I lost the will to live with the CS line and the online support is just as bad !!

Comments

• mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Sounds like Vodafone. Contact the WRT team (see Vodafone complaints thread). If all else fails and you can prove the date of your original complaint, wait 8 weeks from that date and then go to CISAS.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi sally6588,

I'm sorry to see that you're not happy with us.

As suggested by mobilejunkie, if you're still in need of help, email me with your details via the link in our profile here.

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into your web browser and it'll take you to the Contact us form on our website. To make sure it reaches me, quote the code WRT135 - MSE in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Sally,
    I would love to know how you have got on, as it appears that vodafone dont understand the terms 'customer care... customer services... or customer Relations'

I have been trying to get somewhere with them for 10 months now, and they are absolutely shocking, Just escalte the call ... blah blah blah, then they do call backs at 2am, and 4:50 am, as well as a breach of security, yet I am still no where forward.
    They refuse to give me a deadlock letter, so i am left with few choices!

Courts, then media, non of which I want to do, but they are leaving me no choice!

Best wishes

Angel_a
  • mobilejunkie
    After 8 weeks of making a formal complaint you don't NEED a deadlock letter. Complain to CISAS.
  • Vodafone
    Hi Angel_a,

I'm sorry to see this.

If you'd like me to take a closer look at things, email me with your details via the link in our profile here.

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into your web browser and it'll take you to the Contact us form on our website. To make sure it reaches me, quote the code WRT135 - MSE in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hello

I am appalled at Vodafone, having now made 14 outbound calls to raise a complaint that they have taken an incorrect amount from my bank account on 2nd Jan. This concerns a NEW CONNECTION I had on 28th November. It's a simple case of the Advisor who I dealt with failing to apply the agreed discount to the new connection. I made it very clear during that phone call how much I was prepared to pay (this being £10.80 p/mth) for a Nokia Lumia. It was absolutely crystal clear and someone needs to listen to that call.

I believe that Vodafone's Customer Service is BROKEN. You call up the number and get through to someone in Egypt, India or South Africa. This agent listens to what you have got to say, types it all out and tells you they are going to escalate it to a manager. I believe that this then sits in an "abyss" and all that happens is that notes get added to your account, so that the next time you call them up, the next Advisor can see the nature of your complaint.

I am truly shocked and appalled at such poor service. I truthfully want to end my contract but I get the impression that that won't be straightforward. NB - knowing my Consumer Rights I have also today cancelled my D/D and raised an Indemity Claim, since they claimed an incorrect amount.
  • mobilejunkie
    Sounds like you're heading for a debt collector and a trashed external credit file.
  • I'm having problems contacting Vodaphone. What is the point of having a 24/7 live chat facility if you are NEVER there? have been trying to contact you about a simple problem for days. what's up with vodaphone customer service?
  • mobilejunkie
    It doesn't exist.
  • Vodafone
    Hi diamond dave,

If you still need help with your account, email me via the contact details provided in post six above.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure