Shall we get started?

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Been feeling yucky so weighed myself ye gods, according to the NHS calculator I am obese and losing 5st 1lb would put me at the mid point of the healthy weight range.
    That's 71lbs to lose:eek:
    So there is the first target for the new sig!
    Weight: need to lose 71lbs - lost to date 0lbs
    One Poll: £3.20
    My Survey: £0.00
    Ebay: £0.00
  • Betterthanever
    Options
    And a good target to have. Like the mortgage, break it down into smaller targets, don't expect to be "on it" every single day, don't beat yourself up if you have a foodie day or don't get your steps in, but remember that it is a journey that will bring benefits of many types, so embrace it!
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Thank you Better, patience and being aware of what i'm eating should help:D

Quick update on life, separated from husband a year ago so i'm now renting. Unfortunately also becoming self-employed means I can't get a mortgage atm. So intention is to save free survey money, ebay sales, £co, and anything else.
    Ex-DH is making no moves to sell the house that we have a joint mortgage on and i'm trying to stay calm as we have to co-parent and I do not want to hurt the children any more than I already have.

However I do need him to move on in every sense so I can get whatever bit of equity there is out for the business / imaginary owned home / children / future etc.

Ummm...
    Weight: need to lose 71lbs - lost to date 0lbs
    One Poll: £3.20
    My Survey: £0.00
    Ebay: £0.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts