Shall we get started?

Options

Comments

• Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Thanks Cath, I do try and look on the bright side!!

Been so awful at work today I've been running the banana splits theme tune in my head.:rotfl:

At least in just under two years my credit record will be clean and I can apply for a post office!!

Talking of credit records I must just go and see if Opus are in as they STILL have my credit card showing as open and in default:mad:
    Weight: need to lose 71lbs - lost to date 0lbs
    One Poll: £3.20
    My Survey: £0.00
    Ebay: £0.00
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Dyson bought in 2002 has just stopped dead:eek:, mid way round the sitting room. Tried a different plug socket but nothing. The annoying thing is their £100 trade in deal has just ended:mad:.
    Ho hum, wonder if I have any Argos vouchers tucked away...
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Seem to have been approved for a pay monthly mobile contract:eek:, wasn't really my plan but thought i'd let the salesman go through the motions before paying upfront!
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    £25.90 on it's way from Pureprofile:j, by end of August apparently - that's been two years since the last payout from them!

New phones couldn't find their network when DD and I got them home. So we trailed back yesterday. I'd bought her handset anyway and it had come with a Vodafone sim, but i'd bought an id one as it was cheaper, so that was simple, id handed back and direct debit cancelled.
    I bought the handset I got for half price for the inconvenience:j, so not the free for a £9.50 a month contract but actually i'm happier without direct debits thank you. So I've just moved my old pay as you go sim to the new phone and moved onto a bundle with O2 and again far happier to cancel the direct debit and go cash!
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Gone through £co to change broadband and that should bring £80 cashback and a £50 Sains voucher and a reduction in the actual monthly cost, only tracked at £40 at the mo, but will keep a beady eye on it:money:.
    Quickly running out of money this month, although the car budget is fine (so far) but actually technically in the minuses for everything else, I blame the hoover:rotfl:
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    69p profit from ebaying one single solitary item - party on!
    OP'd it:money:
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    69p profit from ebaying one single solitary item - party on!
    OP'd it:money:

:T:T:T

I'm loving reading about your MK sorting.

Tilly x x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    It's the little things Tilly!!

No chance of the MK book in our village library, mentioned To Set a Watchman the other day and all looks were blank:eek:
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Have switched energy supplier, so that should be £40 cashback eventually:rotfl:and a lower monthly dd, will op when it appears.

DH took another bag of clothes to the cash place, too done to go on ebay so i'll quiz to see what he got, a couple of quid i'd imagine.

Spendy day ahead, some uniform to collect and a Costco run:eek:
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Month end update:

£384.78 to car fund:j delighted, just shows how much driving I do when the children are at school!

Have £135 in cash so will need to factor than in when I move the final a/c bal to savings on the 1st of Aug.

£5.50 from cash for clothes place - DH old suits:j
    £10.40 voucher savings at Costco - would have bought the things anyway, so a genuine saving:rotfl:

£4.92 off diesel fill up as had a 12p off per lt from Sainsbugs:D, so have op'd them to the mort.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business