IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Posting on the Parking Board – your help please

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Just a bit advice really.
    What does she do? 
    ...some sound advice would be very much appreciated. Many thanks in advance
    demondave1, please take a moment to read a few of the most recent posts on this thread.
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    if you read this .....
    DO NOT POST ON THIS OLD OUT OF DATE THREAD!
    this means you !

Ralph B)

• Pemi_uk
    Pemi_uk Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Post
    Options

HIGHVIEW PARKING

Hi there, 

I just received a charge notice reminder for overstaying in  retail business park in London Lewisham only by one minute. The charge notice is for £100 as I have ignored their first letter which I never received. 
    The company in question is HIGHVIEW PARKING. 
    Can someone please advice what response I should write to them as an appeal ? 
    I was looking on internet and I found this advice given to someone for Athena parking. Since this is not the same company I am not sure I could use the same argument just change from Athena to High view Parking.  
    Can Athena show that the charge is fair and reasonable, and not punitive. Where is the option on site for the driver to pay to park for more than 1 1/2 hrs?
    Can Athena show a full break down of the genuine pre estimate of loss following from any alleged breach of contract? Obviously business running costs do not apply.
    Can Athena show , by proof of sight of the contract , that they have the authority from the land owner

Thanks in advance for your help 

• KeithP
    edited 11 April 2020 at 4:43PM
    Options
    @Pemi_uk, can I please ask that you read the post immediately above yours by Ralph-y?
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,292 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pemi_uk said:

HIGHVIEW PARKING

Hi there, 

I just received a charge notice reminder for overstaying in  retail business park in London Lewisham only by one minute. The charge notice is for £100 as I have ignored their first letter which I never received. 
    The company in question is HIGHVIEW PARKING. 
    Can someone please advice what response I should write to them as an appeal ? 
    I was looking on internet and I found this advice given to someone for Athena parking. Since this is not the same company I am not sure I could use the same argument just change from Athena to High view Parking.  
    Can Athena show that the charge is fair and reasonable, and not punitive. Where is the option on site for the driver to pay to park for more than 1 1/2 hrs?
    Can Athena show a full break down of the genuine pre estimate of loss following from any alleged breach of contract? Obviously business running costs do not apply.
    Can Athena show , by proof of sight of the contract , that they have the authority from the land owner

Thanks in advance for your help 

Not only have you posted on an old out of date thread, you have found old out of guidance about Athena as well.

Read the NEWBIES, follow the advice there, start a new thread if you need further help.
    Do NOT reply on this old and out of date thread that needs wiping off the face of the earth.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Ralph-y
    Options

if you read this .....

this means you !

Ralph B

• gillcol
    Options
    I got a council pcn in Liverpool after using an automated service.   Pcn said I hadn’t displayed a ticket but how could I when it’s automated ? Anyone else with similar experience??
  • KeithP
    Options
    @gillcol, did you read any of the posts on this thread before posting?

Just reading the one post immediately before yours would've helped you greatly.
  • Ralph-y
    Options

if you read this .....

this means you !

Ralph B

• ginaalpe
    Options
    Hi.
    Just received 2 parking charge notices from Britannia stating I failed to make a valid payment. 
    I attempted to use their machine with little success, so downloaded their app with help, when I entered Hotel room. Unfortunately it would not let me back date the time I arrived to make the correct payment. I paid what the payment asked. 
    Following day, completed again, satisfied that I had overpaid to compensate.
    I've now got these requests for £60 each, if paid in time.
    I did state that I was surprised there were no reductions for disabled drivers as previously the parking was free.
    Please could someone help.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport