i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jen_31 wrote: »
    Consumer Pulse amazon vouchers, used to come as paper vouchers, but now come as a plastic gift card so you could give it as a present :)

i am going to email them to ask if they can send e-voucher, paper voucher, or plastic vouchers, as it would save them plastic, paper, and envelopes and it would be better to have a choice of what type of voucher you'd like :)

I asked them the other week re amazon vouchers and that their replay:

Amazon vouchers are currently sent out manually via the postal system & due to the popularity we give a 10 working day lead time for these vouchers.

We are looking into installing the technology to be able to send out
    vouchers electronically & this is a development that we look to
    implement in the future.

and the vouchers i got were plastic HTH
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • Jen_31
    Jen_31 Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    netimka wrote: »
    I asked them the other week re amazon vouchers and that their replay:

Amazon vouchers are currently sent out manually via the postal system & due to the popularity we give a 10 working day lead time for these vouchers.

We are looking into installing the technology to be able to send out
    vouchers electronically & this is a development that we look to
    implement in the future.

and the vouchers i got were plastic HTH

Just recieved a email. The reply was :

Dear Jen

Thank you for your e-mail.

We will take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you.

Consumer Pulse.

Very short email :D

:)
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i got 3 plastic ones this week. good if givin away i suppose.
  • hamzramz
    hamzramz Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    thinkginge wrote: »
    hi there

have just joined consumer pulse after being emailed by test and vote that i had been selected to join. AM SO EXCITED how sad!:o just mad 15500 points from entering some shopping i've already done this week. am a boots tart as well! lol. it said on the faqs that you can claim vouchers the day after your points are added, but how long do the vouchers usually take? can you claim lots at the same time or one a go? lol if the vouchers im after are out of stock, does the site tell you that?

thanks for your help in advance, searched the site, but could only find the odd post mentioning consumer pulse, not one dedicated to it.

Last year I got a letter from Consumer Pulse to join them. I ignored it as I thought these sites were not worth it, now as I discover how good it really is I try to use the code in my letter, but it has expired! And there is no standard set up either!:eek::eek::eek:
  • chuckley
    First Anniversary
    Options
    send em and email stating the error....
  • kianicky
    kianicky Posts: 687 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Consumer pulse has closed both my account and my mum's one :( we've both been joined almost a year, i got this email from them about my account and my mam got the same one.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for helping us with our internet panel. The information that you have given us has been very useful.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Every few months we have to review the panel to make sure that it is representative of the population as a whole, and then make any changes that are needed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]I regret that our latest check has shown that we have too many panel members in your region of the country, and that we will thus not be able to continue to collect information from you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you again for your co-operation.[/FONT]

looks like they kick long standing panelists out to make room for new ones!! gutted :(
    [/FONT]
    Vegetarian's Do Not!!!! eat fish :mad:

2015 comp wins: July: Travel wallet (Yazoo competition) :j :t
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kianicky wrote: »
    Consumer pulse has closed both my account and my mum's one :( we've both been joined almost a year, i got this email from them about my account and my mam got the same one.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for helping us with our internet panel. The information that you have given us has been very useful.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Every few months we have to review the panel to make sure that it is representative of the population as a whole, and then make any changes that are needed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]I regret that our latest check has shown that we have too many panel members in your region of the country, and that we will thus not be able to continue to collect information from you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you again for your co-operation.[/FONT]

looks like they kick long standing panelists out to make room for new ones!! gutted :(
    [/FONT]

Thats mad! I live in London (as you can see <<<<) and would be blown away if someone told me I was the only candidate in London- theres something wrong there- I would argue my case- say how much you value the company and why its unfair that you have supplied all the things you bought in the past, now the company are letting you go because you believe they favor newer people- Out of order I think!
  • chuckley
    First Anniversary
    Options
    who knows... they have diff criterias and we will never know whats good for them.

ive learnt alot from it tho on my shopping habits!
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    I have been with consumerpulse for quite a while now and think they are great, I always get my vouchers and yesterday applied for 3 x £10 Waterstones vouchers and 1 x £10 Debenhams voucher. I have always found them to be helpful both via email and on the phone.
  • langfor
    langfor Posts: 531 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

can someone tell me how to join this please.

Ta
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure