i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• kurgon
    kurgon Posts: 877 Forumite
    Options
    has anyone had problems having this months points added, none of mine have been added at all :confused:
    Hi - no problems here. All of mine have been credited.
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    kurgon wrote: »
    Hi - no problems here. All of mine have been credited.

thanks :) I'll phone them once they open to find out what the problem is with my account
  • horseykitty
    Options
    Yipee!! my invite to join arrived this morning and I've already been collecting points!
  • donna_beddows
    Options
    Help!
    I've signed up/registered, and it says about my profile only being 52% complete and keeps sending me to a page with surveys for car / mobile / internet / food etc, but whenever I click on one it thinks about it/looks like it's loading, then a small box with only a title and an option to 'close' appear...for all of them surveys. Am I doing something wrong? Why don't they work?
  • horseykitty
    Options
    Joined on wednesday- have just ordered my first £10 Argos voucher and still have points left!
  • Zeusiblue
    Options
    Are consumer pulse and toluna one and the same site ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 17 November 2009 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Has anybody had their accounts closed? I have been with them since they started and have always added my shopping and been very grateful as i get vouchers every month. Just received an email from them and it says:

I regret that our latest check has shown that we have too many panel members in your region of the country, and that we will thus not be able to continue to collect information from you.

Thank you again for your co-operation.

I never expected this. Has anybody else had their accounts closed cos of this?

p.s also had £8.90 in my account so am also a bit well you know argh cos of this!!!
  • yummymummy222
    Options
    I was thinking of ordering some Amazon vouchers, but does anyone know are these emailed to you ? Ive only ordered vouchers that come through the post before.
  • candjsmum
    Options
    Yummymummy, the amazon vouchers come in a gift cert snail mailed to you rather than emailed. Hope that is what you wanted to hear!!:beer:
  • monkeymo
    Options
    Has anybody had their accounts closed? I have been with them since they started and have always added my shopping and been very grateful as i get vouchers every month. Just received an email from them and it says:

I regret that our latest check has shown that we have too many panel members in your region of the country, and that we will thus not be able to continue to collect information from you.

Thank you again for your co-operation.

I never expected this. Has anybody else had their accounts closed cos of this?

p.s also had £8.90 in my account so am also a bit well you know argh cos of this!!!

I had the same message at 16.12 today but then had a message at 16.32 saying the previous message had been sent in error. I hope you got the second message too.

Looks like it was an error on their part...
    There is no excuse for rudeness. Ignorance on the other hand is excusable – you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback