i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• kianicky
    kianicky Posts: 687 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm more annoyed the fact both me and my mam had points that they didn't even let us redeem before they closed our accounts :( I've sent them an email but haven't heard anything back from them yet.
    Vegetarian's Do Not!!!! eat fish :mad:

2015 comp wins: July: Travel wallet (Yazoo competition) :j :t
  • kemo_2002
    kemo_2002 Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Options
    hi, could somebody tell me how many points you can earn in a month? how many items you can enter per month?

Also does the points month run form 1st-31st each month
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    kemo_2002 wrote: »
    hi, could somebody tell me how many points you can earn in a month? how many items you can enter per month?

Also does the points month run form 1st-31st each month

You are given points for the first 20 items each month but you can enter more if you want. As far as I know they work on a calendar month.

You will find answers to lots of queries under their FAQ.

HTH
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    edited 10 August 2009 at 10:14PM
    Options
    I get 500 points a week when I enter my shopping or rather lack of it and then I will get 500 points for every item I enter:D Nearly every month they also send me a survey where they will pay me with 1000 points.

What I do think is funny, when I enter my shopping - I treated myself to some work clothes from Fenn Wright & Manson - when I entered the price of the skirt (£109) up popped a warning saying that this was outside the expected price - now why do they have designer clothes names and yet say the price is outside their expectations? I know its not very MSE buying clothes from FWM but they do last a long time and I probably won't buy any more clothes now other than undies for several years.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Horace wrote: »
    I get 500 points a week when I enter my shopping or rather lack of it and then I will get 500 points for every item I enter:D Nearly every month they also send me a survey where they will pay me with 1000 points.

What I do think is funny, when I enter my shopping - I treated myself to some work clothes from Fenn Wright & Manson - when I entered the price of the skirt (£109) up popped a warning saying that this was outside the expected price - now why do they have designer clothes names and yet say the price is outside their expectations? I know its not very MSE buying clothes from FWM but they do last a long time and I probably won't buy any more clothes now other than undies for several years.

They do that with most things I find- If something is £10.99 or £0.99 then I get a warning, if its £19 or £50 I get a warning. If its £10 or £20 its fine. I think they have lots of hiccups yet to iron out.
  • *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i dont know but if anyone knows what happened to me before (see this post)

I ordered a arcadia voucher on 4th october and i havent recieved it till today,i emailed them (NO ANSWER) and then i called them up!..they say that it have been sent and according to helpdesk they cant send me re-sent because its allowed only once!!...:mad: and i have seen people ordering twice or even thrice!..

i dont know whats the problem!..they simply said no to me :confused: and i dont have my voucher and then i asked whther it was for me or with everyone once per household..they said helpdesk has told i dont know for you its only once!!!

i dont know why they doing this to me,this is very unfair of them!!
    i want my voucher,please the lady said simply i dont know we cant send you,i have to discuss this or call back later!!

for everyone the customer service is so good and i know TNS is the best but why are they doing this with me(second time they were so rude)

if this problem exist then why dont they send by recorded delivery so atleast you can track your post!! or even sent cheque so that my money is not used or stolen by anybody!
  • lauraj87
    lauraj87 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    I have to say I have been with consumer pulse for over a year now and I have had probably £120 in vouchers it is a fantastic site. I really want my mum to sign up with them though and I have emailed to enquire but it's invite only and don't know if there is anything else I can do??

Vouchers are very handy for christmas, I have been ordering them as and when I receive the points just in case they get lost in the post I wouldn't want to order them all at the same time.
    Member of Quidco and Dooyoo

Working on building some savings for 2013
  • ses6jwg
    ses6jwg Posts: 5,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I recently earned 11,000 points in my first month of joining...

Applied for a reward voucher (Outfit voucher)

And it arrived 2 days later, even with the postal strike!

Great service and will really take the sting out of XMAS!
  • skybluearmyontour
    Options
    Thanks for the TnS link. I've sent my details off so fingers crossed.
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    has anyone had problems having this months points added, none of mine have been added at all :confused:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback