i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How do you get next vouchers ? I can only get debenhams or one for dorothy perkins etc

i saw next vouchers in the rewards section as well, i guess u missd out...its right next to JJB sports
  • yummymummy222
    yummymummy222 Posts: 359 Forumite
    Options
    *_ash_* wrote: »
    i saw next vouchers in the rewards section as well, i guess u missd out...its right next to JJB sports

Found it at last!!
  • Iskoth
    Iskoth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've been trying to get an invite for ages but to no avail
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    p_larkin99 wrote: »
    If the link takes you back to Toluna it means that the link has expired and is no longer working.

The way to get them to notice you is by signing up here:
    www.volunteer4panels.com.

Thanks. I have put my details in there and will see what happens.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,671.53
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 June 2009 at 10:52AM
    Options
    littlewren wrote: »
    I don't understand how many points you get each week (apart from the 500 for logging in)?

In my letter, it says that you can earn up to 12,000 points (£12) each month. So that is 3,000 points or £3 per week.

But someone said on here that you earn points for 20 items per month.

Could someone please clarify how many points you get?

Many thanks. :)

You get 500 each week just for logging in - you must go to "my shopping" and check out though, even if you haven't bought anything.

You then get 500 points for every item you enter, up to 20 items a month. You can enter more, but you don't get any points after the 20 items.

You get bonus points on your birthday and sometimes they send surveys which can earn you extra points.

There's also a monthly competition where you can win points as well.
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    judgejaq wrote: »
    You get 500 each week just for logging in - you must go to "my shopping" and check out though, even if you haven't bought anything.

You then get 500 points for every item you enter, up to 20 items a month. You can enter more, but you don't get any points after the 20 items.

You get bonus points on your birthday and sometimes they send surveys which can earn you extra points.

There's also a monthly competition where you can win points as well.

Ah I get it now, thanks for clarifying that. :)
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Jen_31 wrote: »
    I got a letter saying i'd not logged into the website for ages. I was getting emails saying this too. I emailed them, and they said they updated the website in may, and it's been sending out these messages!. Hope that's not why all your codes don't work......

I was wondering if I was alone in getting these messages.
    My son and I have both had emails, postcards and letters saying the same. Also that they can't contact us via our emails and that we haven't been logging in and there are lots of people waiting to join the panel.

I emailed them and they briefly said they were having probs with the emails being a bit enthusiastic! They confirmed we were both logging in and recording properly so not to worry.
    Do a bit tho. Love my easy vouchers. :rolleyes:
  • *_ash_*_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i ordered my first voucher and its written below the confirmation if you dont receive within next 5 working days let us know.
    And its been 9 working days till today,those who have been a member for a while,please could you let me know when does it arrive,how long does it usually takes?...

Anyway I emailed them to let me know the status of my order...
  • p_larkin99
    p_larkin99 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    *_ash_* wrote: »
    i ordered my first voucher and its written below the confirmation if you dont receive within next 5 working days let us know.
    And its been 9 working days till today,those who have been a member for a while,please could you let me know when does it arrive,how long does it usually takes?...

Anyway I emailed them to let me know the status of my order...

90% of the time mine are with me within 7 days of me ordering them.

Rarely do they come after that but it has happened before. Maybe theyre out of stock on that particular voucher. Can't help to email them anyway!
  • *_ash_*_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yh they emailed me back today saying there was a delay,and they have dispatched would reachme anytime..

knock knock..postie came and also the voucher
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure