We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    For the last 6 months I have registered every month !!!

Oh well I give up :rolleyes:

Wow- thats really bad of them- not wanting to induce head-banging-against-brick-wall-syndrome (as I know how painful it is!) but tried writing them an email? I did this twice, the second time I got an email invite. Also try making sure its 'allowed' in your inbox- for the first email offer, mine went straight to my junk-box!
  • foxyknoxy
    Options
    Hi there, this is my first time posting in an MSE forum so bare with me if I do not post this message correctly.:j

I was wondering if you could tell me,the link that has been posted for test and vote for us to join which then may send you an email to join Consumer Pulse, is it supposed to take you to Toluna.com? Every time I click it, it takes me to Toluna, which I already joined a month back anyway. Is this correct?? Im unsure! lol:confused::confused:

Thanks in advance!! xxxxxxx
  • p_larkin99
    p_larkin99 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    foxyknoxy wrote: »
    Hi there, this is my first time posting in an MSE forum so bare with me if I do not post this message correctly.:j

I was wondering if you could tell me,the link that has been posted for test and vote for us to join which then may send you an email to join Consumer Pulse, is it supposed to take you to Toluna.com? Every time I click it, it takes me to Toluna, which I already joined a month back anyway. Is this correct?? Im unsure! lol:confused::confused:

Thanks in advance!! xxxxxxx

If the link takes you back to Toluna it means that the link has expired and is no longer working.

The way to get them to notice you is by signing up here:
    www.volunteer4panels.com.

• foxyknoxy
    Options
    Thanks for that info, I was getting a bit confused there! lol!
    I've just realised that most of these posts go back to 2007,i was thinking they were recent.

Has anyone seen a banner ad for consumer pulse recently??? I have been scouring the internet and still cant find anything!!! any idea?? I've signed up to volunteer4panels but was just wondering if there was a banner ad??

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ammie
    Ammie Posts: 395 Forumite
    Options
    foxyknoxy wrote: »
    Thanks for that info, I was getting a bit confused there! lol!
    I've just realised that most of these posts go back to 2007,i was thinking they were recent.

Has anyone seen a banner ad for consumer pulse recently??? I have been scouring the internet and still cant find anything!!! any idea?? I've signed up to volunteer4panels but was just wondering if there was a banner ad??

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have to be invited to join. I received a letter through the post. I'm not sure if they invite via email.
  • waterhouse_melons
    Options
    Ive just got a letter through the post from consumer pulse with an invitational code on, but it doesn't work when i try to register! :(
    Best Freebies/Wins/Testers so far: HP Officejet Pro 8500, Vax Zen, Thorpe Park Tks, 2x Rockwell Tkts, Windows 7, 2x Chelsea vs Arsenal Tkts, Genio Phone, JLS Tickets, 2 PSP games, 2 Xbox 360 games, iPod Touch, Blackberry Torch, Westlife Tkts, Tinie Tempah tkts, New York Trip AND MORE...
    Thanks to all posters on here:beer::T
  • kemo_2002
    kemo_2002 Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Options
    Ive just got a letter through the post from consumer pulse with an invitational code on, but it doesn't work when i try to register! :(

it must be a fault as this happened to me today as well - soi hav sent an email to them
  • nickynoo08
    nickynoo08 Posts: 1,860 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here. I've sent them an e-mail too just waiting for a reply now
    £387.39/£196.46
    Pay my debt by End of Feb 2022
    49.28% paid!

£199.55/£500 savings by End of April 2022
    39.91% saved!

Make £2022 in 2022 - £20
  • *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i emailed as well because the code doesnt work...
  • kad1
    kad1 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    keep trying, CP is well worth it! i've recently joined and have already earned the equivalent of £40! don't give up!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure