🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options
hi there

have just joined consumer pulse after being emailed by test and vote that i had been selected to join. AM SO EXCITED how sad!:o just mad 15500 points from entering some shopping i've already done this week. am a boots tart as well! lol. it said on the faqs that you can claim vouchers the day after your points are added, but how long do the vouchers usually take? can you claim lots at the same time or one a go? lol if the vouchers im after are out of stock, does the site tell you that?

thanks for your help in advance, searched the site, but could only find the odd post mentioning consumer pulse, not one dedicated to it.
my boots and tesco addictions are costing me a fortune
:rolleyes: :j :rolleyes:
am tackling my debt cant bury head in sand any longer:confused:
april 08 : £1600
may 08 : £1243

Comments

• carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    have you got a link for this? please
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • bomb_the_cherry
    Options
    carriew wrote: »
    have you got a link for this? please

http://www.consumerpulse.co.uk/ :P
    :j
  • shazspice
    shazspice Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The vouchers usually take 1-2 weeks to arrive :) I can understand why your so excited this site is great :)
    How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard - Winnie the Pooh
  • lucy1000_2
    lucy1000_2 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Cake please...
  • ClaireDares
    ClaireDares Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    You can not seem to join this way i was lucky and just recieved a email from them about 2 months ago, but i think it was due to all the other sites i am linked to.
    UPDATED: 12/11/2007: Tesco's: 460 Points, Boot's: £8.90, Bank Charges: £266, Ciao: £7.60, Valued Opinions: £2.50, Mum's Opinions: £5.50, LightSpeed: 1005 Points, Ipoints: 1452 Points, PigBack: £23.20, Consumer Pulse: 30500 x 16 Vouchers, CashBack Site: £2.50, PinkCashback: £23.70, BritishRewards: £2.87, Test&Vote: 42567 Points
  • snackatack2000
    snackatack2000 Posts: 1,066 Forumite
    Options
    ive found they are great and vouchers have taken anywhere from 1-2 weeks, sometimes they have taken a bit longer but when i have emailed them and enquired about them they email back within a few hours and let you know if there is a delay...

they are extremely good and i had an email from them a couple of weeks back asking if my 14 yr old daughter would like to join as well which she did and nearly has enough for her first voucher already lol...shouldnt be to long before they ask if my 17 yr old daughter would like to join as well as she is a shopaholic lol...

have fun and enjoy it, it is the quickest for earning vouchers plus you also get regular surveys from them for additional points (between 2-4 a month)

hopefully this link should work for signups...

http://www.testandvote.com/consumerpulse/index.php?pn=2
  • carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options

thankyou

but....

Please note at present it is not possible to ask to join the panel, the panel is by invite only, and invites cannot be requested. Also we do not allow any referrals.:confused:
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    hi, i have just had e mail from them to and have got 10000 points :D :j so think i could claim first voucher if i wanted to but i will prob let it build up. it seems so easy to build up the points on here
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • snackatack2000
    snackatack2000 Posts: 1,066 Forumite
    Options
    carriew wrote: »
    thankyou

but....

Please note at present it is not possible to ask to join the panel, the panel is by invite only, and invites cannot be requested. Also we do not allow any referrals.:confused:

try my link in the post above yours, it should work...
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options

Tips:

you can enter up to 20 items a month. Each item is worth 500 point so you make 10 000 just through that [10 000 is one £10 voucher!]

also make sure you go bak every week and enter an item for the weekly 500 points bonus

PLUS you get to complete surveys after you enter items SOMETIMES! these are usually worth another 500 points

so in a month you can make
    10000 from items
    2000 from weekly checkout
    and on average another 1000 for surveys

[and a bonus when joining which i think is 5000]

so that 13000[avg] evey Month!

i tend to get one voucher a month and let the rest accumulate.

in a year thats 156000 points!! thats 15 £10 vouchers!!!

perfect for christmas!

PLUS!
    as sara1980 just said

you get bonuses on your birthday and on consumer pulse anniversary!
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport