i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Options
    I can't get the registration to work. The first time I did it it sent me to a mini survey asking my age and sex and then nothing! It just redirected to the consumerpanel homepage. What should I do?
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • edunf
    edunf Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    katskorner wrote: »
    I can't get the registration to work. The first time I did it it sent me to a mini survey asking my age and sex and then nothing! It just redirected to the consumerpanel homepage. What should I do?

same here :confused:
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm getting the same, it does a mini survey then says, we are interested in your opinion to register click register on the right hand side of the home page. It re-directs me to the home page but there is no register link.
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Wiggynut
    Wiggynut Posts: 1,039 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I just tried this and it asked me age, sex, location and my email address then said it was interested in me.. then to press register (again, I did this the first time?) Now I'm back on the main page....???? now what?
    I've not received any emails?
    Light bulb moment April 07: [strike]£3,655 [/strike] Oct 07: [strike]£2,220[/strike] now 0 - 3 years of Uni debt to be added at a later date :o:D
    now at Uni as a Mature student -update: now has a First Class BA!
  • jennalicious
    jennalicious Posts: 423 Forumite
    Options
    Consumer Pulse may have closed the loophole that was allowing registration. Usually registration is by invitation only.
  • Ellie
    Ellie Posts: 526 Forumite
    Options
    I have a question...

I joined up last night from an email invite. Ive put in some items today and now have 11,000 points. I read that points are not always available for 24 hours - but i wanted to look and see what vouchers are available and its not letting me view them. Could this be because the points are not valid untill 2moro or is that page not working properly at the mo?

thanks in advance for any replies! x
  • Wiggynut
    Wiggynut Posts: 1,039 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    so how do you get invited??? what other sites were you with to get invited?
    Light bulb moment April 07: [strike]£3,655 [/strike] Oct 07: [strike]£2,220[/strike] now 0 - 3 years of Uni debt to be added at a later date :o:D
    now at Uni as a Mature student -update: now has a First Class BA!
  • Ellie
    Options
    Wiggynut wrote: »
    so how do you get invited??? what other sites were you with to get invited?

Mutualpoints - its was sent on MP reward mail.

Have just seen an invite through greasypalm under FAST CASH too!! Get paid to join - even better
  • larlie1983
    larlie1983 Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    I've just tried to log into my account and got the following message:

We're sorry - our servers are currently down at the moment for maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, please try back shortly.

Maybe that's why everyone is having problems at the moment.
    Operation House Move £11993.60/£25000 (47% achieved)
    Save £12k in 2015 #135 (£390.21 / £2400) (16%)
  • Ellie
    Options
    larlie1983 wrote: »
    I've just tried to log into my account and got the following message:

We're sorry - our servers are currently down at the moment for maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, please try back shortly.

Maybe that's why everyone is having problems at the moment.

It doesnt appear to be down for me - can still enter purchases, but still cannot access rewards page.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback