Options
15678911»

Comments

• Roger1
    Roger1 Posts: 1,603 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Scrounger wrote: »
    They're now offering a double top-up deal.
    Thanks for this (and to Marvin and JS for three free months :)).

The discounted rate is not bad. I thought I'd check roaming rates which for EU calls are as to be expected. I checked calling from Switzerland, not EU but sometimes treated as quasi-EU, and not Africa. However, JS would apparently charge me £1.24 per minute to call the UK from Switzerland and the same for local Swiss calls. :rotfl:

Probably a typo on the website, but if I take up the offer, I won't be calling in Switzerland just in case.
  • kingrulzuk
    kingrulzuk Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Options
    This free deal was good i used it for 4 months. CS is very good but the only problem is Vodafone network in edinburgh is cr*p. and the data speed was slow too. so for that reason i didnot stick to them.
    What happens if you push this button?
  • Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is a way to save a bit more on this new Sainbury's deal:

Until 7th August, if you buy a £10 Sainsbury's top-up in store (at a manned checkout) you instantly get a free £5 grocery coupon to use in-store.

Using that £10 top-up voucher with a new SIM on the recent double top-up deal and you effectively get 'quadruple top-up'; so for a £5 (effective) spend could get you £20 credit on the phone - enough to buy two £10 bundles or without a bundle call charges would be (effectively) 2p per minute.

If you were clever, you may be able to speak to CS on 40775 and perhaps persuade them to combine multiple vouchers for an initial £50 top-up hence blagging £100 credit for £25 spend.

Still not as good as the free bundle deal though.

Scrounger
  • Scrounger
    Options
    Just a reminder that today is the last day for the free £5 grocery coupon on Sainsburys mobile top-ups (in-store only).

Scrounger
  • rich_shot2003
    rich_shot2003 Posts: 2,150 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Scrounger wrote: »
    Just a reminder that today is the last day for the free £5 grocery coupon on Sainsburys mobile top-ups (in-store only).

Scrounger

Got a few yesterday just in case it ended at 11pm last night as could not work out if today was part of it as it said till the 7th.
  • Scrounger
    Options
    The £15 FREE bundle offer is back but this time you need a 'Coupon Code' (presumably from a Sainbury's till spit) to apply:

http://www.mobilebysainsburys.co.uk/join-us

Anybody got a spare code they don't need ? :beer:
    Scrounger
  • Zebrdee
    Zebrdee Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Visited my local Sainsbuy's today but they didn't know anything about it.

Could another three SIMS offer. :)

" • Offer limited to three SIM purchases per household, and one free £15 bundle per SIM"
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    I got a voucher in Sainsburys the other day with a offer of £5 off next top up when top up with £10.

but there is no barcode on it so how would i take up the offer?

will it give me another voucher when i top up with £10 for the £5 off next top up?
  • Scrounger
    Options
    According to HDUK there are several different vouchers and it seems to be pot luck which one you happen to get.

Scrounger
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Does anyone have a code that they dont need for the free sim and free £15 bundle?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure