Effectively 3 months free mobile network

Options

Comments

• kingrulzuk
    kingrulzuk Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Options
    Scrounger wrote: »
    Anybody with any remaining un-activated Sainsbury's SIMs remember to get them activated as the free bundle offer ends today.

I really hope they repeat this offer soon.

Scrounger

I just called and got my 4th sim activated. also got told that the morn is the last day of the offer.

So far it was good and last 4 months i didnot spend any money :)
    What happens if you push this button?
  • Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kingrulzuk wrote: »
    I just called and got my 4th sim activated. also got told that the morn is the last day of the offer
    I suspected that might me the case but didn't want to take any chances of missing the deadline.

Scrounger
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I only received 2 SIMs, but the second one has had 2 bundles - it still wasn't active after over a week, so I called and they did it manually, then at some later stage it must have added auto one after all.
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Kernel_Sanders Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 9 July 2014 at 7:00PM
    Options
    marvin wrote: »
    If you don't mind what number or are prepared to port on a regular basis or if you just want the data.

Free sim (up to 3) each comes with a free £15 bundle giving 2Gb data 800 mins and unlimited texts.

You have until 30th June to activate so if you activate it on the 30th June you still have a months freebies.

Comes from this forum

http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39672&sid=79310cc23ddebc4f04c81237dc48a18b

the direct link is

http://www.phoneshopbysainsburys.co.uk/free-bundle

Terms and Conditions
    Free £15 bundle promotion applies to phones or SIMs purchased online between 25th March 2014 and 14th April 2014.
    Offer limited to three SIM purchases per household, and one free £15 bundle per SIM.
    Free £15 bundle (800 minutes, unlimited texts & 2GB of data) will be automatically added to your account within 7 days of SIM activation.
    Bundle will remain valid for 30 days from SIM activation.
    Bundle includes calls and standard texts (fair use policy applies) to UK mobiles and to standard UK landlines starting 01, 02 and 03,
    plus voicemail and UK data. For full terms and conditions click here.
    Double Nectar points are available for 30 days from bundle activation. Nectar card must be linked to mobile number. Exclusions apply.
    For full Nectar terms and conditions go to https://www.phoneshopbysainsburys.co.uk/mbs-nectar-terms
    If a bundle has already been purchased, the free £15 bundle will be queued for activation after expiry of your bundle.
    If more than one standard bundle has been purchased, the free £15 bundle will be added to your account when there is space in your bundle queue.
    We will continue to attempt to add your free bundle until 30 June 2014 after which time it will expire
    SIMs not activated by 30th June will not qualify for the free £15 bundle.
    I've quoted the opening post here. I activated my SIM early evening on 30 June on the strength of it and used a few KBs. The following day it told me my bundle had expired.
  • Zebrdee
    Zebrdee Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Speak to Sainsbury's CS and ask, they're pretty friendly.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mine never activated, Not bothered as i didnt need it. But i know now to avoid them in future.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• Kernel_Sanders
    Kernel_Sanders Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine never activated,
    Are you supposed to do something apart from make a call or use some data to activate it ?
  • Scrounger
    Options
    Are you supposed to do something apart from make a call or use some data to activate it ?
    No.

If it doesn't activate within 7 days give CS a call on 40775 and they'll activate it manually. :beer:

Scrounger
  • Zebrdee
    Zebrdee Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Free SIM deal ended, so sad. :sad:
  • Scrounger
    Options
    Zebrdee wrote: »
    Free SIM deal ended, so sad. :sad:
    Still going for me until 24th Aug by porting a number over from an old Orange OVP Virgin contract (got the free bundle transferred over).

They're now offering a double top-up deal.

Scrounger
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport