Options

Comments

• extraenergy
    extraenergy Posts: 107 Organisation Representative
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    [QUOTE

'

How long does it take to produce a Bill minus exit fees????????

It is disgusting & totally unacceptable that in this day & age a company Like EE can hold on to your money , make false promises & you are helpless.

To all those considering a move to them.....AVOID AT ALL COST !!!

You will regret it.....

I’m sorry about issues getting a final bill. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.

Re exit fees please see email from EE regarding this.

Regarding the deletion of any early termination fees, our tech team have come back with..

“Re exit fees: We can’t just remove them as they are part of the tariff but I can insert a credit of £50 called “Exit fee compensation” to cover them off.”

I presume this is because the bill is system generated, and ordinarily the termination fee field wouldn’t be variable (as it’s only in circumstances like yours that the fee would be waived).

I’ll be in touch shortly with an update and hopefully your bill.

unquote[/QUOTE]
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Extraenergy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • dave_dph
    dave_dph Posts: 619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm sure the rep's are just coming up with the occasional responses in this thread to make people believe they are sorting out things out, truth is, you email details to the blogresponse address and get ignored.

Have no time for this joke outfit! The regulator needs to take action and soon!!!

Switched away from EE on the 18th Feb, despite requests and formal complaints nothing gets done. At least I know the closing account will be in debit, so that's the main thing.
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 April 2015 at 7:32PM
    Options
    footyguy wrote:
    This could be interesting ...

Perhaps the extraenergy rep could update us later with how many of the 1000+ complainants here actually take up your kind offer to assist, by actually being able to provide you with their extraenergy account details.

I'll kick off by suggesting less than double figures.

:cool:

I’m sorry about billing issues. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.

:huh:

Well I was trying to give extraenergy the benefit of the doubt.

Looks like I owe a thousand apologies to those I didn't initially believe - sorry everyone.:o
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I’m sorry about issues getting a final bill. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.

Regarding the deletion of any early termination fees, our tech team have come back with..

“Re exit fees: We can’t just remove them as they are part of the tariff but I can insert a credit of £50 called “Exit fee compensation” to cover them off.”

I presume this is because the bill is system generated, and ordinarily the termination fee field wouldn’t be variable (as it’s only in circumstances like yours that the fee would be waived).

I’ll be in touch shortly with an update and hopefully your bill.

unquote
    [/QUOTE]

I was quoting from an email from EE and does not warrant your input.

Please keep taking the tablets.
  • chas1999
    chas1999 Posts: 97 Forumite
    edited 18 April 2015 at 12:17AM
    Options
    I’m sorry about billing issues. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.

But that's all we get from you - "I'm Sorry", "I promise to sort it out", "We'll call you back", "You will get your refund soon".

All LIES, after lies after lies.

Why can't you be upfront with us. We know you have problems. Explain to us what they are, what you are doing to sort them out, and when you honestly expect to sort them out.

No more lies. No more deceipt. We deserve better.

PS. What's canemail? Sounds painful. Not the first time you asked for canemail. Can't you even be bothered to check what you're copying and pasting. The implication is you couldn't care less.
  • fussypensioner
    fussypensioner Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Can somebody please explain this quote from EE. If the early termination fees of £25 per fuel is already in the tariff (which I am not sure is totally allowed) do the customers who stay for one year or more get a refund as they didn't exit early, and are the people who exit early paying the fee twice?

Clarification of this statement is needed, its about time EE was totally honest.

unquote[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Holding back the years...
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,006 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It will be built into the billing program for the tariff, you leave early the program will automatically add the charge. Just poorly explained in the e-mail.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Can somebody please explain this quote from EE. If the early termination fees of £25 per fuel is already in the tariff (which I am not sure is totally allowed) do the customers who stay for one year or more get a refund as they didn't exit early, and are the people who exit early paying the fee twice?

Clarification of this statement is needed, its about time EE was totally honest.

unquote
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You will not get the fees refunded if you stay after the year. They are there to stop customers leaving early.
  • rogcal
    rogcal Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, here we are again.

Almost 3 weeks since I submitted my three monthly meter reading and no bill.

Looks like things are beginning to slide again.

I did think that matters had improved when I recieved my last bill (December) within 5 days which was a vast improvement on the previous timescales for my June and September bills which each took around 6 weeks before I received them.

Oh well, as I said on previous occasions, I'd rather my money remain in my bank account for as long as possible and if Extra Energy want to take their time about billing me, so much the better!:j
  • chas1999
    chas1999 Posts: 97 Forumite
    edited 18 April 2015 at 2:45PM
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    It will be built into the billing program for the tariff, you leave early the program will automatically add the charge. Just poorly explained in the e-mail.
    That's exactly what's happened with my final bill, the charges have been added to the fuel costs as a miscellaneous debit. They said this would happen. If the charges are waived they will be refunded to me separately, or so I'm told.

There was also a miscellaneous credit for the £12 Govt Rebate so I've got the benefit of that, i.e. there is no £12 debit.

Switched from EE 26th December, Final Bill 9th April, today's the 18th, no money refunded as yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure