Add your feedback on energy supplier Extra Energy

Options

Comments

• footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This could be interesting ...

Perhaps the extraenergy rep could update us later with how many of the 1000+ complainants here actually take up your kind offer to assist, by actually being able to provide you with their extraenergy account details.

I'll kick off by suggesting less than double figures.

:cool:
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    [QUOTE

'

How long does it take to produce a Bill minus exit fees????????

It is disgusting & totally unacceptable that in this day & age a company Like EE can hold on to your money , make false promises & you are helpless.

To all those considering a move to them.....AVOID AT ALL COST !!!

You will regret it.....[/QUOTE]

Re exit fees please see email from EE regarding this.

Regarding the deletion of any early termination fees, our tech team have come back with..

“Re exit fees: We can’t just remove them as they are part of the tariff but I can insert a credit of £50 called “Exit fee compensation” to cover them off.”

I presume this is because the bill is system generated, and ordinarily the termination fee field wouldn’t be variable (as it’s only in circumstances like yours that the fee would be waived).

I’ll be in touch shortly with an update and hopefully your bill.

unquote
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I might be wrong, but I think someone posted on a much earlier post that this is something companies choose whether to sign up to or not. If so, I doubt EE have!

Bad news on my cat. Because I spoil him so much he now has to attend cat weight watchers. I told him its me that gets told off not him.
  • fussypensioner
    fussypensioner Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I’m sorry that you’re unhappy with the service you’ve received, I’d be more than happy to help. If you email me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to blogresponse@extraenergy.com I’ll look into this for you.

"If you email me"........who is "me"

This is a useless response from EE; notice they are not giving their names and I'm sure there are a lot of people already waiting some sort of reply via the blogresponse e mail address. It just adds to the Q, they really don't care.
    Holding back the years...
  • Catslovelycats
    Catslovelycats Posts: 1,749 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Quoteon sig of EE rep says: This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Ironic
  • Jason.rangou
    Options
    Hi,

I am not sure if this the right place to post this as it may get missed with other replies.

I just wanted to write and tell you that I WAS/am having problems with EE and they won't for love of money give me a final bill? even though I left them in February!

I have spoken to several EE customer service agents over the period of 6 weeks and their response have all been the same "I can't help you" the last girl I spoke to said to me over the phone that "she had no idea when i would receive final bill" when I questioned her service to the customer she said "she couldn't help me as it was another department dealing with it. Over the course of 6 weeks (possibly more), I have sent a total of 3 messages and 2 emails, both times I have received a generic reply that they will contact me within 5 days. To date I have received nothing?

Anyhow, after reading this forum today I thought I would try a different approach. I contacted the Energy Ombudsman and then I contacted EE. The advisor, took all me details (after mentioning ombudsman) and said that a dedicated complaint agent would contact me on Monday. There were no records on the system of any of my emails and online messages? very odd indeed.

I am hoping that by this time next all will be sorted. But my goodness me its been a hard slog. You know when you get that point where you think, what more can I do?

Thanks to this forum I found the information I needed and then was armed when I phoned EE. I for one will not be returning to them EVER.

I will keep you posted as to how this goes
  • Tara180
    Tara180 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I am not sure if this the right place to post this as it may get missed with other replies.

I just wanted to write and tell you that I WAS/am having problems with EE and they won't for love of money give me a final bill? even though I left them in February!

I have spoken to several EE customer service agents over the period of 6 weeks and their response have all been the same "I can't help you" the last girl I spoke to said to me over the phone that "she had no idea when i would receive final bill" when I questioned her service to the customer she said "she couldn't help me as it was another department dealing with it. Over the course of 6 weeks (possibly more), I have sent a total of 3 messages and 2 emails, both times I have received a generic reply that they will contact me within 5 days. To date I have received nothing?

Anyhow, after reading this forum today I thought I would try a different approach. I contacted the Energy Ombudsman and then I contacted EE. The advisor, took all me details (after mentioning ombudsman) and said that a dedicated complaint agent would contact me on Monday. There were no records on the system of any of my emails and online messages? very odd indeed.

I am hoping that by this time next all will be sorted. But my goodness me its been a hard slog. You know when you get that point where you think, what more can I do?

Thanks to this forum I found the information I needed and then was armed when I phoned EE. I for one will not be returning to them EVER.

I will keep you posted as to how this goes

Good luck, join the queue! I left them in August and still no bill! Don't hold your breath. 'Dedicated complaint agent' will take his time, you have to keep chasing him, never available to talk to. Prepare yourself for a long battle
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,005 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 April 2015 at 6:07PM
    Options
    Written complaint
    Ombudsman
    Letter before action
    Small Claims Court

Simple logical flowchart.
  • Tara180
    Tara180 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Written complaint
    Ombudsman
    Letter before action
    Small Claims Court

Simple logical flowchart.
    That's the way to deal with EE
  • extraenergy
    extraenergy Posts: 107 Organisation Representative
    Options
    footyguy wrote: »
    This could be interesting ...

Perhaps the extraenergy rep could update us later with how many of the 1000+ complainants here actually take up your kind offer to assist, by actually being able to provide you with their extraenergy account details.

I'll kick off by suggesting less than double figures.

:cool:

I’m sorry about billing issues. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Extraenergy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure