We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Iii

1…3940424445…207

Comments

  • Linton
    Linton Posts: 18,673 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Hung up my suit!
    le_loup wrote: »
    Maybe you do not have funds with them. Mine are funds and I never get paid at the correct time.

    My investments are mainly shares (real and investment trusts) with a small number of funds. My iii statement shows fund dividends being paid out a day after being credited to my iii account. However I cant say exactly when they were due to be paid by the fund as I cant find the information - it doesnt appear to be in the Key Investor Information nor on Trustnet. Is there a legal payment date for funds?
  • My transfer of funds from HL to II initiated in March is still not complete but it now looks as if the problem may well have been with HL.

    I received a letter from HL today telling me my funds have now been transferred! Curiously they sent me a letter saying the transfer was completed 3 months ago.

    I guess we will never know where the blame lies between platforms and fund managers but if I had my time again I would keep chasing both parties in a transfer (and probably the fund manager too.
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Linton wrote: »
    nor on Trustnet. Is there a legal payment date for funds?
    It is on Trustnet ... look in the tab marked dividends. H-L also have the dividend due dates on their site.
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm not sure about dividends but I did get the £120 credit on 30/7 that was part of the transfer offer :T
    Every little helps!
    Bossymoo

    Away with the fairies :beer:
  • There are also tax credits to consider. I have 3 bond funds that give rise to tax credits within my Aye Aye SIPP - not a sniff of anything to date.
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 277 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    So if a dividend is due for payment on the 21st July then when can I expect III to credit it to my account?
    Thanks in advance.
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Anytime between now and Christmas ... if you're lucky!
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 277 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Time to think about ditching III then. Whats the best alternative?
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 277 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Anyone been to FOS about dividends?
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 46,080 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    21st July

    This is more than the "up to ten working days" I was quoted - ( I'm still waiting for my 31st July distribution and will be on the phone to II on Friday if no joy).

    Have you phoned to enquire?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.