5:2 Diet (part II)

Options

Comments

• phoebe1989seb
    Options
    Well, I reached my first mini target of losing 10 lbs by my birthday and in fact went one better and lost 11 lbs :D

Went to London to see DS and his GF on Saturday, then birthday treat to see Laurence Fox (yum!) in Strangers on a Train :j

Had a nice meal both Saturday and Sunday including wine and a slice of cake made by DS's GF, but despite missing a fast day on Sunday I haven't gained any weight yet :D

Next mini targets are to lose a further 5 lbs by mid April - based on current weight loss that should be easy peasy - then a further 7 lbs by end of May at which point I'm going to reassess the situation......my original plan was to then lose another 7 lbs but I think that may be a step too far as DH says he doesn't want me to be too skinny, lol :rotfl:
    Mortgage-free for fourteen years!

Over £40,000 mis-sold PPI reclaimed
  • splishsplash
    Options
    That's great Phoebe - how long did it take to lost the 11lbs?

I had another fast day today - really easy as we had a very late dinner yesterday. I'm finding the fast days are becoming much easier. I find it easier to resist snacking in the evening also - which has been my biggest downfall all along.

Onward and upward, poached monktail and steamed veg today finished with a tbsp of toasted sesame oil; thin tomato soup for supper.
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • cardi80
    cardi80 Posts: 426 Forumite
    Options
    Today is a fast day for me. I have a quinoa salad for lunch and eggs of some sort later.

I'm not really feeling it today but needs must..
  • tomterm8
    tomterm8 Posts: 5,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nearly six weeks in, my waiste is shrinking a steady half an inch a week but scales are only going down 1 1/2 lb a week at most. Seems strange.

Cardio: my sympathies. I am on a fast today and have had a rough day. I fancy unhealthy food right now.
    “The ideas of debtor and creditor as to what constitutes a good time never coincide.”
    ― P.G. Wodehouse, Love Among the Chickens
  • adouglasmhor
    adouglasmhor Posts: 15,554 Forumite
    Photogenic
    Options
    Just found this. Fasting tomorow.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. Terry Pratchett

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
  • cardi80
    Options
    Fast day for me too.
  • adouglasmhor
    Photogenic
    Options
    Well nearly lunchtime and haven't eaten yet, cup of Kucharek stock then a veg stir fry tonight.

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
  • Angry_Bear
    Angry_Bear Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I'm fasting today too. Nothing but a couple of coffees so far, but I'll have my "main" meal in a couple of hours.
    Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?
    ― Sir Terry Pratchett, 1948-2015
  • cardi80
    Options
    Today is a fast day for me.
  • adouglasmhor
    Photogenic
    Options
    Me too, 2 cups of black tea, 2 cups of black coffee so far.

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport