Slimming World support thread 2

Options

Comments

• meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    1lb loss this week am happy to say. I read today that we have a new fitness centre opening in the summer it has a swimming pool and is about a 10 minute walk. So will be seriously considering joining as several people have recommended swimming to help with arthritis. Depends how much it costs to join.

edited to say don't know how I have managed to get double spacing an don't know how to put it back.
    Slimming World at target
  • shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon all...

Just a quick one whilst on lunch, trying to be back on plan today - so far, so good. I think i need to find something to do tonight to keep me busy so i'm not hunting in the cupboards :D

So plan today - EE
    B - yogurt, banana, muesli (heb)
    L - SW pulled pork and rice, apple
    T - 1/2 sweet potato, gammon, pineapple (1), salad, corn, butterbud (0.5)
    S - pom bears (4.5) rocky road bite (3) :eek: milk (hea)

So that leaves me 96 syns left for the week.

I hate the first day of being on SW, i've spent most of the morning weeing :rotfl:
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• macpep1
    macpep1 Posts: 1,749 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 March 2014 at 2:39PM
    Options
    Mildredd wrote: »
    Macpep - a challenge is either motivation or causes me pressure and I crumble lol x in group challenges I feel pressure the challenges on here I like ?

You don't have to join in, & so far...easy peasy....However....I fear it will get more difficult. Today is .....
    Part 1) Eat your 5 a day BEFORE any syns are consumed,
    Part 2) Syn your bread & choose something different for your HEB.
    I am doing Success Express today so its a no brainer for me :rotfl::j.
    beanielou wrote: »
    Been away for a family get together.
    Was great to catch up.
    Eating out the window.
    Also :sad: as I had to use wheelchair part of the time when I was away.

Hope you enjoyed your family time & are feeling better. You are entitled to be off plan when away :D.

Completed a 4 mile walk with lovely lady from my group last night. Also done a 20 minute shoogle.

No walk tonight, getting a spray tan for night out tomorrow, so I will do [STRIKE]30[/STRIKE], 20 minutes on the cross trainer, if I am able to I will try 30 but I absolutely HATE it :rotfl:too much cardio for me & my asthma!!! I will also do a 20 minute shoogle after work as I am behind this week (Supposed to do 70 mins a week).

Success Express for me today:-

B - Melon, strawberries, blueberries 1 x rocky road. (1/2 HEB1)

Snack - 2 plums

L - Chicken mayo (0.5 syns), lettuce, cucumber, peppers, beetroot, pickles. dressing (1 syn), WW Pitta (HEB2), Turkish Delight Muller.

D - Singapore noodles with 2/3 plate veg, alpen light (1/2 HEB1), Glass milk (HEA1)

Syns - 1 for coffee & dressings above - total 2.5

Drinks - 2 x coffees, 1 x green tea 1.5l water.
    :TGratitude is the best Attitude :T
    Long Term Flylady
  • lucky-legs
    lucky-legs Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    lantanna wrote: »
    Lucky legs – that sounds like a great food haul – I love calamari. Well you know what to do -you had time of plan and you enjoyed it. NOW TIME TO GET BACK ON IT!!

Yes Mam!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Did ok yesterday and plan for today is so far so good...

B - 2 weetabix, banana, cup of tea
    S - 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes and a few pickled gherkins
    L - Chicken and Mushroom pasta and sauce, 0% yoghurt
    EM - Chicken stir fry, not sure what sauce yet but promise to make it a good one
    Syns - couple of 3 in 1 coffee's, maybe a snack size chocolate
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,612 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Back from WI and have lost another 0.5lb so now lb under target so OK with that - really didn't think it would be a loss this week was definitely expecting a STS or even a small gain!

Having a Green day today:

B - after WI - LO roasted veg, potato & 1 SW butchers sausage (4 syns - only 1 on EE or RED!)
    L - HM veg soup (inc the stock!); HEB1 - 2 slices of WM bread
    D - Spanish chicken with 12.5g of chorizo (1.5 syns), 30g chicken (0.5 HEB2)

Will probably have 0.5 HEB 2 original Ryvita/HEA2 cheese. Will also have an ice lolly (3 syns)

So a total of 8.5 syns

Denise
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,402 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So tired and hungry - aching all over as well. Think its the cold now combining itself with the muscle ache!

Not even sure if I'll stay to group tonight as I'm that blinking tired I just want to stuff my face and go to bed.

I'm so having a night off and I'm not going to tell you what I'm having so as to not encourage anyone else but my dinner will be coming out a bag lol
  • Mildredd
    Mildredd Posts: 775 Forumite
    Options
    A dead body lantanna?
    Started sw 02/09/13 - total loss so far -5st 1lb

New Year New You Challenge - /6lb
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    Back on the wagon again.... Need to try to stay on plan for longer than a day or two as I'm getting miserable about putting on the weight again. Only one way to solve it! Might try to meal plan for the week ahead, and try some new recipes from the magazines to inspire me a little.

B - smoked salmon, scrambled egg and spinach. Apple.
    L - 2 ryvita (2), laughing cow (A), banana, strawberries, alpen light (B)
    D - spaghetti bolognese with courgette and carrot in, maybe some frozen veg on the side, yoghurt

snacks - alpen light (B) not sure about further syns yet, haven't decided!
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • hex2
    hex2 Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A 4lb gain for Hex2 at WI please

:eek: Serves me right for fooling myself that I am sticking to the plan.

Meg72 - I need to swim but find the water too cold. Being cold is a huge issue for me. Supposed to be great for anything joint related.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Back on the wagon again.... Need to try to stay on plan for longer than a day or two as I'm getting miserable about putting on the weight again. Only one way to solve it! Might try to meal plan for the week ahead, and try some new recipes from the magazines to inspire me a little.

I'm sure that's the best way forward. And try to buy in SW friendly stuff for snacking as well as meals. Have a good week psycho.

I've been out for lunch again today but while food wasn't particularly on plan I only drank tap water!;)

Going to do sausages and mash for supper with onions, cabbage, carrots so just a syns for sausages (1) and some gravy. Definitely back on plan tomorrow and should be in control until next weekend. Jeans feeling tight so I know I need to.:(

I missed WI today so either leave this week blank or STS for me,please Shala.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure