MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• claire16c
    claire16c Posts: 7,074 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh no Sam hopefully it's just anaemia or something?
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hope you're ok Sam.

Just had my last mw appt unless I go overdue. Scary!
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • Luella-14_2
    Options
    claire16c wrote: »
    It's just the notes you take to each appt and they fill in heart beat, blood pressure etc

And at the booking in appt there was a load of stuff to answer that was in the same book of notes too.

Normally it's just one line they write but it's got all these pages to fill in for 34. Mine has almost run out of paper I've had so many issues for them to write about!

Who have you been seeing if you haven't seen a midwife yet?

I've been under consultant care so have been having more growth scans and then just a quick chat that the measurements are all ok. I haven't had anything re breastfeeding / birth plans or post natal care as yet which is why I've asked for a MW appointment tomorrow.
    Your notes sound much more informative than what I have, essentially a growth chart (irrelevant as based on singletons) and future apointment dates. Anyhow, they were both growing happily at the scan so nothing to worry about. The consultant did warn me it would probably be the last scan as they'll likely be here before the next one, booked in at 36 weeks. I'd best set the cots up!
  • chelseablue
    chelseablue Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sjlou wrote: »
    Yes, you should have it now. There's a deadline for giving it your your employer I think. Just googled and it's week 25 you need to hand it in.

Im 26 weeks today :(
  • SmlSave
    SmlSave Posts: 4,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't get my MAT form to work till I was almost 30 weeks chelseablue due to MW being away and useless replacement. Work were fine with it as I'd handed in my letter and advised them that the MAt form would be late.

The tapas meal was lovely last night and I managed to stay awake. Terrible heartburn from the wine though......
    Currently studying for a Diploma - wish me luck :)

Phase 1 - Emergency Fund - Complete :j
    Phase 2 - £20,000 Mortgage Fund - Underway
  • sjlou
    sjlou Posts: 572 Forumite
    Options
    Im 26 weeks today :(

Ah, ok. Job for this week then!

It makes me mad, how are we supposed to know these things if the MW doesn't tell us!
    :heart: Mini me due March 2014 :heart:
  • chelseablue
    Options
    The first midwife I had has actually been taken off duty for re-training :eek:

Her replacement seems much better

Although I did ring the surgery on Monday asking for her to call me back about the form and she never rang back.

Although that might be the surgery receptionists not passing on the message. Grrrrrrr
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    claire16c wrote: »
    Yes lush you don't need to do anything you'll get the new tax code for 2014/5 and be allowed to earn the normal tax free allowance before paying any tax so on smp that's nothing if you haven't earnt anything else that tax year and chances are our babies will be coming around the start of the tax year!

Everyone thinks we went in to proper detail planning baby as she is due at the end of the tax year and also almost at the end of the domestic rugby season in the gap before the heavy international training starts! haha, we're just glad bf has a few weeks at home to enjoy baby a bit before he launches in to international camps in Sweden, USA, France etc :) And I'm glad that it should make it all a lot easier for me to argue with the Tax man if he thinks he's keeping as much of my money as he gets now!

I have the munchies...it's awful but I could just sit here, drink all my squash and eat everything in sight!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • sjlou
    sjlou Posts: 572 Forumite
    Options
    The first midwife I had has actually been taken off duty for re-training :eek:

Her replacement seems much better

Although I did ring the surgery on Monday asking for her to call me back about the form and she never rang back.

Although that might be the surgery receptionists not passing on the message. Grrrrrrr

Have you got her mobile number? Might be worth ringing her direct.
    The receptionists at our surgery as great, but seem soooo busy most of the time.

Becs I've spoke to my boss and will go back into work Monday. I'm glad I hadn't planned to work past 37 weeks! If I'm still feeling rough I'll see about finishing next Friday and using another week annual leave.
    :heart: Mini me due March 2014 :heart:
  • chelseablue
    Options
    sjlou wrote: »
    Have you got her mobile number? Might be worth ringing her direct.
    The receptionists at our surgery as great, but seem soooo busy most of the time.

Becs I've spoke to my boss and will go back into work Monday. I'm glad I hadn't planned to work past 37 weeks! If I'm still feeling rough I'll see about finishing next Friday and using another week annual leave.

The number she gave me is out of service and the surgery receptionists dont have it :mad:

Im really not having a good week :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport