Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• AmyTurtle
    AmyTurtle Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Moog!
    I used to struggle to get out of bed for work and now I'm wide awake by 5.30 every morning! Mind you I'm in bed by 9.30 most nights these days :)
  • nightsky224
    Options
    LittleMoog wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Hope everyone is doing ok. Nothing happening here which is probably a good sign. Seem to have a bit of insomnia though, which I suffered with dreadfully during my last pregnancy. Can’t believe it’s started already, not even 5 weeks yet! :o Need to start doing my mindfulness practice again!

I can sleep ok but up at 5.30 every morning!! What's mindfulness practice am intrigued?

Im 10 weeks now and starting to expand a little :-) making me a little self conscious at work!
    Recently married and loving it x
  • LittleMoog
    LittleMoog Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    I can sleep ok but up at 5.30 every morning!! What's mindfulness practice am intrigued?

Im 10 weeks now and starting to expand a little :-) making me a little self conscious at work!

I've got an app called Headspace, it's a guided meditation/mindfulness program. We've been given a free subscription from work and I've found it very helpful to manage stress in the past. Think I'll try doing a session next time I'm tossing and turning, as I almost always fall asleep doing it!
    Little monkey born November 2012:j
    Froglet due March 2016 :D
  • Diamond_Orchid
    Options
    I am also a bit of an insomniac. I will feel tired all day, but come bed time, I have to stay up on my iPad :rotfl:

5 weeks here, finally got to see the doctor yesterday and midwife appointment arranged for 7th May :cool: She sounded nice on the phone. She will be a different lady to the lady I had with my son as we moved.

So I have been having some cramps, but these have eased off, tender (.)(.), some mood swings, tiredness, some nausea, pulling sensation in groin like SPD type after a lot of walking, drinking lots and eating a fair amount.

I can't wait for 12 week scan to check I definitely have a baby growing in there, so paranoid after my first MCC, even though I then went onto have my DS.
  • Diamond_Orchid
    Options
    Tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks this eve... Snore
  • nightsky224
    nightsky224 Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well am a very lucky lady. I went for my bladder ultrasound yesterday, the sonographer was lovely. She explained that this wasn't an ultrasound for the baby but she could give us a quick look. She did my kidneys and then before my bladder she showed us the baby, it was amazing, so clear, baby was wriggling around so much (my OH likened it to a salmon lol) we could see the heartbeat too. She said that there was nothing obvious to be concerned about :-) and then she printed off a picture. So excited about our official scan now!!!!!
    Bladder turned out to be fine too so all good news xx
  • Mrshaworth2b
    Options
    Brilliant nightsky on the bladder and peek at the baby, what a nice sonagrapher you had :)

We have our 12 week scan on Tuesday! yes!!!!!
    Newly Married, not a 2b anymore!! Mum to two wonderful boys!
  • nightsky224
    nightsky224 Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LittleMoog wrote: »
    I've got an app called Headspace, it's a guided meditation/mindfulness program. We've been given a free subscription from work and I've found it very helpful to manage stress in the past. Think I'll try doing a session next time I'm tossing and turning, as I almost always fall asleep doing it!

Oo ok sounds interesting will have to find that and give it a go
    Brilliant nightsky on the bladder and peek at the baby, what a nice sonagrapher you had :)

We have our 12 week scan on Tuesday! yes!!!!!
    Tuesday! Oooo not long, very exciting. Xx
  • Diamond_Orchid
    Diamond_Orchid Posts: 195 Forumite
    edited 26 April 2015 at 11:22PM
    Options
    So pleased everything is well night sky :)
  • Diamond_Orchid
    Options
    How is everyone today??

I can't get over how quiet this thread is. When I was last pregnant and on 'less than 12wks' it was natter, natter, natter and a great way to get to know other people at the same stage as you are :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback