1235»

Comments

• NikNox
    NikNox Posts: 347 Forumite
    Options
    custardy wrote: »
    It was superfluous to the OPs issue
    put in for dramatic effect

Easily misconstrued though, and could appear as offensive.
  • bris
    bris Posts: 10,548 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    They were not violent and aggressive, now your just exagerating and if the receptionist cared that much why are you the one doing all the complaining.

I'm sure if she cared that much she would complain herself, maybe your just being a bit to melodramatic.
  • NikNox
    Options
    bris wrote: »
    They were not violent and aggressive, now your just exagerating and if the receptionist cared that much why are you the one doing all the complaining.

I'm sure if she cared that much she would complain herself, maybe your just being a bit to melodramatic.

Ah, so you were there were you? You actually saw what happened? Brilliant, could I pass on your details to Hermes please, you know, as a witness?

As an aside, I'm the recipient of the parcel, therefore I felt it was down to me to make the complaint. I feel dreadful that my colleague experienced what she did at my expense and feel that lodging the complaint is the least I can do. I also bought her flowers - would you say that's a tad too much?
  • gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Options
    NikNox wrote: »
    Ah, so you were there were you? You actually saw what happened? Brilliant, could I pass on your details to Hermes please, you know, as a witness?

As an aside, I'm the recipient of the parcel, therefore I felt it was down to me to make the complaint. I feel dreadful that my colleague experienced what she did at my expense and feel that lodging the complaint is the least I can do. I also bought her flowers - would you say that's a tad too much?

bit ott with the flowers...but then again you have been ott yourself
  • NikNox
    Options
    gardner1 wrote: »
    bit ott with the flowers...but then again you have been ott yourself

Really? Oh well, I think its nice to give flowers to someone who has been upset, for whatever reason, and she appreciated them. That's just how I roll.
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 9,904 Forumite
    Options
    Really? Oh well, I think its nice to give flowers to someone who has been upset, for whatever reason, and she appreciated them. That's just how I roll.

It's a lovely gesture and I'm sure she appreciates it
    Needing to lose weight start date 26 December 2011 current loss 60 pound Down. Lots more to go to get into my size 6 jeans
  • NikNox
    Options
    Update - I received a phone call early this morning from the Courier Manager to inform me that the driver had been 'dealt with' and that my colleague would receive a written apology.

Fantastic, outcome achieved :j
  • gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Options
    Update - I received a phone call early this morning from the Courier Manager to inform me that the driver had been 'dealt with' and that my colleague would receive a written apology.

Fantastic, outcome achieved :j

Just wait till the same driver delivers another parcel to your surgery........because when they say its been dealt with he's had a slap on the wrist at best
    Hermes don't employ drivers they are all self employed and paid peanuts
    Still at least you can put a another notch on you moaning stick
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yes I can't help but think it's just very good customer service to tell you what you want to hear but in actual fact they've probably done nothing.

Still at least you can draw a line under the incident now and move on.
  • NikNox
    Options
    gardner1 wrote: »
    Just wait till the same driver delivers another parcel to your surgery........because when they say its been dealt with he's had a slap on the wrist at best
    Hermes don't employ drivers they are all self employed and paid peanuts
    Still at least you can put a another notch on you moaning stick

All I wanted was an apology, which isn't unreasonable,so I'm.happy with the outcome. As for my moaning stick - every notch is justified!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport