NowTV box

Options

Comments

• flashg67
    flashg67 Posts: 4,004 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Agree, it's easy to cancel through the online account. Enjoy your free months, just diary to cancel before it expires - they won't remind you, just start charging you!
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    With Now TV you can cancel immediately after sign-up, and the pass still remains active until its original expiration date. You can always change you mind later - it is very flexible in that respect.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh Lovely thank you for your reply, I am very grateful.
    I am quite excited to be honest - was unwanted gift to a friend so they are practically giving it away to me :-)

Really appreciate the reply.
    Thank you.

As long as you make a note in phones diary, I believe when using a code you cancel with a month to go and you still get to use it until the 4 months is up.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    i have nowTV infact I have 3 boxes!! you can have upto 4 devices registered to 1 account so not just your box, can download the app onto iphone; ipads or andriod devices too. I love it had it a few years now. Im watching trainspotting2 as I type!
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Great thanks all for the helpful advice - Feel like my life could do with a bit of a box set or movie boost. :D

Sorry if I sound like a pratt - Just very pleased :o
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ... so they are practically giving it away to me :-)

The Box bundles are pretty cheap, anyway - around £20-30, so they won't be too much out of pocket.

If you end up cancelling because you don't think it is VFM, have a look for Black Friday deals, which have been pretty good for the past couple of years. (They offered 12 months Entertainment and Movies for £99 in 2017, which is about £8/mth).
  • Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    Options
    Cornucopia wrote: »
    With Now TV you can cancel immediately after sign-up, and the pass still remains active until its original expiration date. You can always change you mind later - it is very flexible in that respect.

That's what I do never had any issues with cancellation. New passes if required are usually available elsewhere cheaper or with a another box.
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Inner_Zone wrote: »
    That's what I do never had any issues with cancellation. New passes if required are usually available elsewhere cheaper or with a another box.

Great thanks for the help . :beer:
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • stroke
    stroke Posts: 30 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2018 at 11:15AM
    Options
    MSE website is showing a Now TV deal for Sky Sports: "Sky Sports full package £150 for 9mths"

When clicking on the deal link, the Now TV landing page shows this as a Formula 1 season pass. No clear mention the other sky sports channels, although the T&Cs does state:

"F1 Season Pass: Available to new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via https://www.nowtv.com only. 18+. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Offer ends 11.59pm 25 March 2018. "

Can anyone confirm if this does include all sports channels, or just F1 ?

• prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    stroke wrote: »
    MSE website is showing a Now TV deal for Sky Sports: "Sky Sports full package £150 for 9mths"

When clicking on the deal link, the Now TV landing page shows this as a Formula 1 season pass. No clear mention the other sky sports channels, although the T&Cs does state:

"F1 Season Pass: Available to new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via www.nowtv.com only. 18+. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Offer ends 11.59pm 25 March 2018. "

Can anyone confirm if this does include all sports channels, or just F1 ?

The MSE page states:
    Important: Now TV has branded this as a Formula 1 season pass, however it's the same thing - and gives you full access to all 10 Sky Sports channels. You will see this before you sign up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure