September's Step-Up!!!

Options

Comments

• ladymay
    ladymay Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ok, so apart from walking to get from A to B I've been a bit slack on the exercise bit of this challenge. So I'm going to do a different workout every day from YouTube and let you know how I get on!

I've searched 'workout' and the first one that's come up on the feed is 'Victoria's Secret Model Workout: 10 minute fat-blasting'. So if I do this I'll look like a model by the end of it :p
    2019 Aim: Save £10,000
    Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now
  • thriftylass
    thriftylass Posts: 3,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 September 2013 at 1:01PM
    Options
    Now it's definitely not worth selling on ebay any more unless it's worth a lot as ebay now also takes out 10% of the postage to encourage free postage etc. So if I sell sth for 99p that costs me £1.70 to send they take 27p (plus paypal costs) so I only make 72 p minus paypal. If I give free postage I'm over £0.80 out of pocket (i.e. I pay 80p for selling sth.) Too complicated now.
    DEBT 09/23: CC 6347 5120, Other 1763 NSDs 0/20 Planned debt free date: Dec 2024
  • andrar
    andrar Posts: 272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OMG i've just been accepted for the flat I wanted by the letting agent!!!! I've been so stressed this weekend just not knowing and assuming they'd reject me because of my DMP, i'm so happy!

Anyway i'll read the thread now, was too excited and just needed to shout about it!
  • andrar
    Options
    roxy7699 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Checking in for the first time. I had my lovely baby although it was the complete opposite of what I had wanted and expected.

Congratulations Roxy!
  • andrar
    Options
    ladymay wrote: »
    Ok, so apart from walking to get from A to B I've been a bit slack on the exercise bit of this challenge. So I'm going to do a different workout every day from YouTube and let you know how I get on!

I've searched 'workout' and the first one that's come up on the feed is 'Victoria's Secret Model Workout: 10 minute fat-blasting'. So if I do this I'll look like a model by the end of it :p

Love this idea, let me know if it works!
  • karmachilovething
    Options
    Sorry to have been AWOL, but I have been good in the meantime . . . Managed to rack up a few more SFDs, so now on a total of 7. I spent yesterday, a couple of presents for recent and up-coming birthdays. Other than that not much to report.

Congratulations to Roxy and good luck to LSD!
    Total debt: [STRIKE]£9473.62[/STRIKE] £7,384.87 22% PAID
    TAF #25 NSD 8/12 | Food £43.45/£50 | eBay 0/20 | Exercise 5/18
    :T Proud to be Dealing with my Debt :T
    DFD: June 2015
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    andrar wrote: »
    OMG i've just been accepted for the flat I wanted by the letting agent!!!! I've been so stressed this weekend just not knowing and assuming they'd reject me because of my DMP, i'm so happy!

Anyway i'll read the thread now, was too excited and just needed to shout about it!

Awesome - you were so worried, that's just great news :D
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • LoveaDove
    Options
    thriftylass- That is very disheartening to hear re: eb@y, especially as a private seller!! It is great as a buyer (fast dispatch, free shipping, competitive prices, clear refunds policies), but as a seller it appears to be becoming more complicated and more expensive- just feels like they are just trying to find ways to make even more money by changing the rules. Don't even get me started on R0yal M@ails complicated, random shaped pricing!

andrar That is fantastic news about the flat!!! :T
    :coffee:
    *Do More of What Makes You Happy*
  • ladymay
    ladymay Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    First workout is done!

I've created a new thread here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4762595
    2019 Aim: Save £10,000
    Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now
  • trixie888
    Options
    My birthday is NEXT WEEK... and my birthday present for myself is FREEDOM from debt.

I am so damn tired of owing money.

Please count me in..!
    Salary Loan: $16,737.42; $ 14,099.64
    Credit Card1: $6,200.73;
    $ 4,846.11; $1,808.21
    Credit Card2: €1,357.07;
    € 365.97
    Sibling Loan: €2,066.77/$1,150.00 --- Friend Loan:
    €3000,00 - PAID ---Fiance Loan: €5000,00

Mission: To SAVE money but pay debts first. update as of: 13-11-2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors