Scrumptious September 2013 - Take Your Lunch To Work Thread

Options

Comments

• mrs_motivated
    Options
    Another day for me so that's a total of 4/9 so I am not going to reach my target for September....but still doing an awful lot better than I was and every little helps
    Well Behaved women seldom make history

Early retirement goal... 2026

Reduce, reuse, recycle .
  • kittiej
    kittiej Posts: 2,564 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening All :hello:

Well September is drawing to a close so I thought I might as well start the new thread for October tonight whilst I have 5 minutes :)

There seems to be some great progress made by all of you lovely followers and contributors so you should all feel very pleased with yourselves :T:T

Please keep posting on this thread until your working month is over to see if you met your target or not, but don't forget to drop by the new thread to declare the number of LTW you want to aim for next month ;)
    Karma - the consequences of ones acts."It's OK to falter otherwise how will you know what success feels like?"1 debt v 100 days £2000
  • kittiej
    Options
    Karma - the consequences of ones acts."It's OK to falter otherwise how will you know what success feels like?"1 debt v 100 days £2000
  • KT2802
    KT2802 Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Well done everyone! I am finished for the month - 11/11 completed. Hooray!!
  • kittiej
    Options
    Hey a big well done to you KT, I do believe you're the first to declare a full month :j:j
  • trixie888
    Options
    Day 16 (weds) - brought some food for sick bf who lives 45 mins away. I cooked beef soup for lunch and dinner. He ate the leftover baked pasta the following day for lunch.

Day 17 (thurs) - Yet, another sick day for bf so I cooked Chicken Tikka Masala for his dinner. Me and baby brought the food to his house.

Day 18 (fri) - nanny and I will be eating leftover food from previous days. They are still okay.
    Salary Loan: $16,737.42; $ 14,099.64
    Credit Card1: $6,200.73;
    $ 4,846.11; $1,808.21
    Credit Card2: €1,357.07;
    € 365.97
    Sibling Loan: €2,066.77/$1,150.00 --- Friend Loan:
    €3000,00 - PAID ---Fiance Loan: €5000,00

Mission: To SAVE money but pay debts first. update as of: 13-11-2014
  • cardi80
    Options
    Today is #17 for me and I'm at target. :j:j Today I have a quorn, cheese and sweetcorn wrap.
  • evie451
    Options
    I have managed a full month :j just got to magic up something for OH tomorrow to make it the double :rotfl:
    Every Penny's a prisoner :T
  • Nellie77
    Options
    Day 18/19 for me. Cookies (supplied by work colleague back from Hols) for brekkie. Cheese, Ham & Mustard Mayo toasties for lunch. I've just dicovered the toastie machine at work which should help brighten up winter lunches a bit. :j

Only 1 day to do and then I will hit target :D. Taken a day off tomorrow but will still aim to make a lunch so I dont spend anything.

Thanks KittieJ for keeping our totals updated and for starting the new thread. :beer:
  • opal1221
    Options
    Day 17 out of 19 for my today and well on track to complete the month! Looking forward to starting next month's target :)
    Starting to save for my first house deposit in 2017!
    £150 / £10,800
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport