Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    KTF wrote: »
    It says if you miss the day then post it on the same day the following week.

I did think that was the case but with it being my first 2 test items, I wanted to make sure they didn't think I wasn't bothering!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,438 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just been added back to the panel after 6 months rest and have my first 2 test items to send next week. Typically, on one day, I'm away from home and won't be able to post so have had to email to ask if I can post it another day and if so, when...

Are you leaving the county ?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Isn't leaving the postcode area the key point?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    quoia wrote: »

I am indeed :)
  • Karrie1uk
    Karrie1uk Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Just wonders on average how many test items you all get per week to send. I have been getting three or four most weeks but I have just received five in this weeks sending pack.

Also I received an item during the week where the sender to remind themselves when to post had put a post it note on it. The item arrived with posting details on it ie date and time. Have you ever report anything like this? Scared I would be taken off the panel.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,756 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This time on the panel, my experience is that there are fewer items to post than ever!

There are either one or two items to prepare and send. Just received my pack this morning, and there is just one envelope needs sorting. Most I have ever had is 4 or 5, and one DVD case to post. No parcels to hand in at the Post office, or special items to deal with.

Receiving from other panellists approximately 3 - 5 items weekly.

So far, it's been a doddle! Last time on the panel, I seemed to be preparing much more post.

Also doing correctly delivered surveys and unaddressed mail.

If I were to receive an item from other panellist with details on envelope, I wouldn't report it as it seems it is the receiving panellist who is taken off the panel, rather than sender.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Karrie1uk wrote: »
    Just wonders on average how many test items you all get per week to send. I have been getting three or four most weeks but I have just received five in this weeks sending pack.

Usually I've been having two or three items but this week I've had 7 items with one or two to send per day.
  • luckwudaveit
    luckwudaveit Posts: 404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I send 1 to 4 per week and receive about 6-8. I'm always posting SMARTs back to TNS.
  • Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I send 1 to 4 per week and receive about 6-8. I'm always posting SMARTs back to TNS.

i'm like you receive a lot but only have about 3 to post a week
  • Mithos
    Mithos Posts: 137 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I tend to receive up to 6 items a week, including magazine subscriptions, and in most weeks post out 2 items. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less.

The magazine subscriptions have stopped recently (thank goodness as one of them was the Racing Pigeon Journal one :p ) and I've been on the panel for well over 6 months now so expect I'll be "retired" shortly.

It's been fun for the most part, and helpful exercise wise as the Post Office Postbox is almost a mile walk away. Although I've not enjoyed the amount of waste TNS create by sending unnecessary amount of stickers and general "filler" polystyrene. There has to be a more environmentally friendly and cheaper way for them to do it. Also not enjoyed the few occasions where I've been expected to post two items in one day, one before midday and one after. ;)

The monthly incentive stamps are very helpful, the large letter ones in particular, as I've been putting them towards the postage costs of items sold on Ebay.

One thing that's always bothered me is the LARGE BROWN ENVELOPE. They always come through the letterbox folded because TNS create a crease in them when they send them bent over in the weekly mailing packs. Does anyone record this on the "condition" question?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure