Grandcat having extended 'sleepover'!

Options

Comments

• meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    damn door hated me!.

and nans toilet door hated me.

but woolworths doors i hated especially the emergency exit ones remembe that! evacuate! evacuate! evacuate!

er it was Tesco Pontypridd - unless you did it in woolworths too? you might have, you had quite a habit of it!!!!!!!!!roflmao!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's why I laughed so much when the twins got you and L chucked out of Asda............now you know how it feels!
  • gingin_2
    gingin_2 Posts: 2,992 Forumite
    Options
    meritaten wrote: »
    th_DSCF0152.jpg
    th_DSCF0146.jpg

here are a couple more pics

Lol! He's cute but he has what we say in our house a "b!tchy resting face" ( I have one too, according to OH).
  • meritaten
    Options
    lol - yeah its 'you pointing that camera at ME again!' shows his 'bruce forsyth' chin doesn't it? lol

OH hasn't been treated to being 'whupped upside the head'! he only does it to me!

I WILL catch his 'eyes wide open' look one day! he just looks so amazing then! those deep amber eyes............just makes my heart melt.
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options

lol - Barney is stretched out on the printer - and he just photocopied the lid! its one of those touch screen thingies and he is playing with it and making it beep!
    Is this the feline version of photocopying yourself at the office party? :rotfl:
    lmao - sons cat Felix used to barge in and sit on your lap!

I can't remeber the last time I went to the loo without a cat following me. I have 2 who will sit on my lap, not at the same time though they did try it once.

I think I may have to apply for a court order to get Scrappy back from my parents:D.I rang up last night to see how he was and dad replied, "He's much better but he can stay as long as he needs to..as long as it takes." I said, "Well we'll pop over on Sunday and see how he is" Dad replies, "No rush, he can stay as long as it takes" Dad's always wanted a cat but mum has always firmly said no as they live on a busy road but Scrappy won't go near the road so they're happy to have him.
  • meritaten
    edited 21 August 2013 at 8:24PM
    Options
    oh dear, his missus - you may have to go through mediation!!!!!!!!!!lol.
    will you be happy with visitation rights?

Barney is delightful - if only we could get the poo in the bath issue sorted. did it again this afternoon and I was here!

hmmmmm - I cant seem to get hold of a box large enough to take litter tray. He is a big cat so son supplied me with large litter tray! I don't want a huge box reducing bathroom space so I am going to have to rig up some sort of privacy screen - any suggestions people?
    I am quite good at crafts and will do sewing (under protest as I worked in a sewing factory for a couple of years and detested the place), I am also 'comfortable' with a power drill, screwdriver, wood etc. (not 'good with', but I can use them and Barney isn't going to award points for 'finish' etc!

I was thinking along the lines of a mini 'screen'? you know, like the ones all the glam fifties and sixties stars disappeared behind to change? or maybe a rectangular wood frame on feet to which I could staple fabric?

also having problems finding suitable food in enough variety! Son said not to feed varieties in gravy or fishy foods! my local shop has at least ten different makes of cat food - but, the varieties all seem to be of fish apart from hi life terrine and one called 'Applaws' which claims to be 100% natural. he absolutely loves this one ! chicken breast in stock with 1% rice. he is just polishing off the last bit of the tin - I gave him half to start with, and it disappeared and the plate was left 'gleaming' so I have just given him the rest. its much larger than the other little tins he has had........so fingers crossed!
    he is eating less and less of his dried food - I only give him about tablespoon now for his breakfast and he leaves most of it! will try a different make as I feel he shouldn't be fed ALL wet food. I like to leave something down for cats to 'graze on'.
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    can you not look at getting one of these http://www.wilko.com/cat-litter+trays/savic-cat-o-net-cat-toilet-home/invt/0080180?VBMST=cat%20litter

they are quite large and if you look round a big pet shop they might have difference sizes. Might be a cheaper option than making something.
  • meritaten
    Options
    it doesn't give the size specs! I am not sure about the cat flap front either - he is a big cat and I would need to see it to make sure he could get in and turn round easily. but, yes the price is very reasonable! we have a Wilkinsons so will pop in to see if they have any on display! Thanks hun!
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    it doesn't give the size specs! I am not sure about the cat flap front either - he is a big cat and I would need to see it to make sure he could get in and turn round easily. but, yes the price is very reasonable! we have a Wilkinsons so will pop in to see if they have any on display! Thanks hun!

I have something similar and have taken the front flap off as I didn't like the idea of it, it works just fine with the front open.

This looks to be a large one http://www.petsathome.com/shop/silhouette-hooded-cat-litter-tray-117513?cm_re=barilliance-_-up%20sell-_-product%20details its expensive but at least it gives you something to compare the wilkinsons one to.
  • meritaten
    edited 21 August 2013 at 8:40PM
    Options
    I have something similar and have taken the front flap off as I didn't like the idea of it, it works just fine with the front open.

This looks to be a large one http://www.petsathome.com/shop/silhouette-hooded-cat-litter-tray- its expensive but at least it gives you something to compare the wilkinsons one to.

YOU are a star! many thanks for taking the time to look for these for me! not having owned a cat in years I was unaware of these 'state of the art' cat litter establishments!

that one looks taller than the wilkies one...........will check out a few more online. Argos might have some too.
  • arbroath_lass
    arbroath_lass Posts: 1,607 Forumite
    Options
    My cat has (had - she wouldn't use it!) this one from Zooplus http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_litter_litter_boxes/hooded_litter_box/litter_boxes_filter/300153

it is massive :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport