🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I applied for 7 of the stores, replied really quick to the email but haven't heard back yet so don't know if that means I haven't got them or not. Could do with knowing ASAP because i'm going out soon.
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hayley11 wrote: »
    I applied for 7 of the stores, replied really quick to the email but haven't heard back yet so don't know if that means I haven't got them or not. Could do with knowing ASAP because i'm going out soon.

Same here - gone out a done two MS jobs this morning and zero response on my return. My assumption is they have been allocated by now:mad:
  • awaywiththefaeries
    Options
    I applied for 6 and just got told I have none of them. Frustrating as there were 3 in my village. This one seems very popular. For the small amount of jobs I've done for them before I've always got the stores I applied for.
    Maybe lots of other people are having a quiet Friday like me.
  • emmylc
    emmylc Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    MostlyFine wrote: »
    Anyone else have absolutely no space left in their fridge after today? Lol

I had wondered if the items in question would need to be stored in the fridge afterwards, as my fridge was already pretty full after going shopping yesterday. Perhaps that's why I didn't get a reply to my request for 6 stores then 😔
  • Macadamia
    Macadamia Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    superliss wrote: »
    I understand your frustration, makes it difficult to plan a day. Probably just the one staff working last night. in 3 counties there were 180 odd stores so if you estimate nationwide... Could be a fair amount of allocation to be done!

I got the email saying thanks but no thanks.

They really should, out of good old fashioned consideration, let people know when they are likely to allocate. I turned another job down early this morning because I had expressed interest in enough of these to keep me very busy. And now zilch. :mad:
    arghhh!!!
  • emmylc
    emmylc Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    I've still had no reply at all so am still happily snuggled in bed, though had been waking up every so often to check my phone and see if there was any need to get up.
  • Macadamia
    Macadamia Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    emmylc wrote: »
    I've still had no reply at all so am still happily snuggled in bed, though had been waking up every so often to check my phone and see if there was any need to get up.

Sounds like a very sensible approach on a day like today!
    arghhh!!!
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ok - will take it back - Just been sent an email to do buy back on 3 out 7 I applied for. Looks like they may still be working through the list...
  • Cayt65
    Cayt65 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 31 January 2014 at 4:58PM
    Options
  • superliss
    superliss Posts: 867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HMMM ******* Casserole. :cool2:

Client gets a bit upset if you give too much away..

Its not the cat eating forum police you need to worry about this time.;)
    Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills