Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• skivenov
    skivenov Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Not very impressed with a certain company that sounds rather like the pop band JLS. It takes them 2 months to pay for any jobs. Just not sure I'll bother with them anymore, the jobs are few and far between anyway, but waiting that long to be paid is a joke and they don't respond to emails about payment.

I'm guessing with them only being little, it's cashflow. They get paid then you get paid.

To be fair, so long as companies pay when they say they will, in not over bothered when it is. I do a lot of work for ds and if you do a job at the start of the month, it basically takes two months to get paid for it.
    Yes it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
    Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ok - I am going to have a whinge - why can't Abai put in their description the timings for the petrol stations. I picked up one last night (thankfully reasonably locally) which was a 6am-8am visit. Joy on a Saturday morning. You don't see the timings until you see the brief. Only good thing was I did a couple of recalls on the way back. Whinge over for now...
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    That's odd. Every Abai petrol station I've done has had the timings shown on the page before you accept the visit, on the right hand side.
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2014 at 1:00AM
    Options
    My abai job also showed timings on acceptance page.

Then again, my job isn't due until next week, maybe that has something to do with it.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MysteryMe wrote: »
    That's odd. Every Abai petrol station I've done has had the timings shown on the page before you accept the visit, on the right hand side.

I will take that back - you are right - my eyes missed that. Too many late nights recently.
  • naarestrup
    Options
    [FONT=&quot]I have finally gotten around to booking my first jobs with React.
    Have been signed up for months but never really had any openings that fit with their deadlines.[/FONT]

So far they seem very friendly and fast to reply to e-mails.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yeah, not had any problems with them.

Ted sometimes gets enthusiastic on the email front and you'll get 10 of them coming all at once!
  • naarestrup
    Options
    MysteryMe wrote: »
    Yeah, not had any problems with them.

Ted sometimes gets enthusiastic on the email front and you'll get 10 of them coming all at once!

Better that than never getting any response at all.
    I've mostly dealt with Karen this far.
  • Cayt65
    Cayt65 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have booked 2 Abai visits tomorrow for a single location but for 2 separate clients within the premises. Does anyone know if I can do both visits at the same time, following each brief separately, but paying only once and submitting the same receipt on each report? It's going to look a bit strange I think if I have to do one visit, leave and then return to do the second, probably with the same members of staff.
  • ms_night_ryder
    Options
    What do the timings say? I had that kind of job last month but the timings were different.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family