Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• Fisa002
    Fisa002 Posts: 145 Forumite
    Options
    loobiej1 wrote: »
    I hope that is the final piece, i keep checking my emails and credit report, still cant see a hard search just a soft one on my experian.

Same here. Just a soft check. It looks like were at the same stage. Really have my fingers x for you! Broker says end of today or Monday I should have an offer ! ...... well c
  • Greatgrace78
    Options
    Fisa002 wrote: »
    Same here. Just a soft check. It looks like were at the same stage. Really have my fingers x for you! Broker says end of today or Monday I should have an offer ! ...... well c

Are you self employed, were you asked to submit your bank statement?

For self employed mortgages, is it only the SA302 that is required or are bank statements required too?

Thanks
  • Fisa002
    Options
    Are you self employed, were you asked to submit your bank statement?

For self employed mortgages, is it only the SA302 that is required or are bank statements required too?

Thanks

I required a sa302 from the accountant. Which was sent. However, nationwide also sent an accountants certificate directly to the accountant I complete and send back. They then wanted to know about dividends being used as mortgage deposit so wanted another letter from accountant.

Finally they just asked for proof of deposit so I sent my last bank statement which was 3 months worth. Hope that helps.
  • loobiej1
    Options

I wonder if we will see a hard check? My broker didnt say a time just said hopefully it would be sooner rather than later.
  • Fisa002
    Options
    loobiej1 wrote: »
    I wonder if we will see a hard check? My broker didnt say a time just said hopefully it would be sooner rather than later.

Im only going off our applications and valuations being pretty similar times. I guess the broker has done you a favour. Sometimes the less we know the better otherwise may lead to disappointment.
    X
  • x_malibubabe
    Options
    Maria89 wrote: »
    Finally I can post about my experience.
    FTB using the equity loan htb
    Viewed and reserve property on 27/1/18
    We finally apply for a DIP with nationwide on 14/2/18
    Application submitted right after the DIP
    Valuation completed and received on the 16/2/18
    Nationwide requested bank statements from broker and immediately uploaded on 21/02/18
    Received mortgage offer 22/2/18.

Good luck to the people still waiting, nationwide have been brilliant and so has my broker.

We are almost the same dates as you. We had valuation on 16/2, requested bank statements on 20/2 and uploaded immediately yet still no offer :(
  • loobiej1
    Options
    Im only going off our applications and valuations being pretty similar times. I guess the broker has done you a favour. Sometimes the less we know the better otherwise may lead to disappointment.
    X

Im happy with my broker he doesnt seem worried but i just want to know !!!128522; i hope we hear something next week !!!129310;
  • downs523
    downs523 Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So we are moving house and have carried on using Natwest so we are porting our mortgage over. However we still had to go through a full application:

17/02: mortgage application over phone - passed and all docs uploaded onto their digital portal.

23/02: application indexed and with under writers

Valuation: no news yet!!!!! have chased today

Nothing further to report, seems quite slow to get the valuation booked? does it normally take this long?
  • JBBROWN94
    Options
    Bit of a late update but I've received my mortgage offer on Friday 16th Feb with Nationwide, so from application to offer it has taken 16 working days.
    Home owner at 23 without the bank of Mum and Dad. :T
  • loobiej1
    Options
    JBBROWN94 wrote: »
    Bit of a late update but I've received my mortgage offer on Friday 16th Feb with Nationwide, so from application to offer it has taken 16 working days.

Congratulations :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure