Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10

Options

Comments

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning CW, Kerri & red. I haven't got results yet, got to ring a again Friday. Got a FT and a FB coming Friday for 4 days and some of DW's relations are coming up Sat for the day so going to be busy!
    Got loads of seedlings & plants in conservatory but too cold at night to plant out.
    Take care guys:D
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • jeferey
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning CW, Kerri & red :D
    Sunny but cold this morning. I've had a small heater going in the greenhouse last 3 nights - got some more stuff in there too like sweetcorn, cabbage, sweetpeas & sunflowers.
    Take care :)
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,307 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning all.

Jeferey - hope your scan result today proves good & they can now sort out your problem. Sounds as though you will be having a busy weekend.
    CW - that was a nasty experience in the car park. Hope your nerves have settled down now.
    At least one of us is improving. I had my review with the Consultant this week & he is really happy with the new knee & I don't have to see him again for 6 months. I also saw my physio again & she is so delighted with my progress that she has increased the difficulty of my exercises and added a further one! I should learn to keep my mouth shut & not say that something is easy!! Now just have to get a little more bend in the knee so I can start driving again & think about playing some bowls.
    Kerri - good to see you posting & that you seem to be a little happier with the way forward.
    Hope we all have some sunshine this weekend..
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning red, kerri and Jeferey

Got the new shower seat, at last, and the OT is going to check on me in a few weeks. I am due to see the consultant next week so might find out a little bit more about whats going on inside my knee.

The weather has been really odd here. Last night we had a horrendous storm, wind, thunder, lightning, hail, rain and then snow. Car alarms and house alarms were set off and the storm lasted about an hour. The hail was heavy and froze overnight and then got covered in snow so everything was white when we woke up.

Its still snowing now and the roads look quite dangerous so we are not going out this morning. Will leave the shopping till tomorrow.

Jeferey - hope you get your results today so you can get your problems sorted.

Good news re your knee red. Sounds as though you are recovering quickly from the op. Just don;t push it too hard for a while.

kerri - hope your ok.

Take care guys, the weather is very unpredictable atm.

CWxx
  • jeferey
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Phoned docs results not in yet, oh well I'll ring again Tuesday and if not in they said they'll chase them up.
    Yes red will be busy! The knee sounds great!
    Take care :)
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hey, I'm still here, hanging in there and clinging onto my sanity by a slim margin.

CW glad you finally have your shower seat, about time too. I'm keeping everything crossed for your next app.
    Red great news on the knee - prob best to stay away from break dancing atm still but look forward to seeing you on Britain's Got Talent soon ;)
    jeferey flipping heck, are they posting your results by Hogwarts owl? Fingers crossed that they are taking so long because there's nothing notable / worrying shown up.

Mad weather here too, we've literally been having hail and sunshine at the same time today. Bonkers that it's nearly May!

Hoping I might have some positive news next time I post xx
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• redagila
    Options
    Beautiful blue sky here at the moment but cars are frosted up!

Kerri - hang on in there girl. Look forward to hearing that when May arrives tomorrow you'll have good news arriving with our proper Spring! You gave me a chuckle this morning - I'm just trying to work out which of my "talents" I will prepare for the TV.

CW Good luck at your appointment - time for them to give you some definite news. Hope you are not getting wrinkled sitting under the shower too long now you have your seat.

Jeferey Frustrating you haven't had your MRI result yet. I know I had to keep pestering last year for my result. I was told there was a shortage of radiologists to look at them & that in-patients scans were dealt with first.

Have to say my garden is looking spring-like with the tulips taking over now the daffodils are fading.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2016 at 12:12PM
    Options
    Good morning red, kerri and Jeferey

Jeferey - Keep pestering the dr until your results are in. I was told it would be 2 weeks when I had my knee mri a few months ago but my dr had the results in a matter of days and phoned and asked me to make an appt to discuss the results.

kerri - hope you come back soon with some good news hun.

red - don't go bending down doing the gardening hun, it will be too painful with your bad knee.

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

CWxx
  • jeferey
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning CW, Kerri and red :D

You're right red, it is frustrating, I called yesterday, still no results, boo. They are going to chase up the hospital... Keep up with those exercises!
    Kerri I think Hogwarts owl would be faster :rotfl:- hope you get good news soon....
    Had a great weekend CW, hope you did too :)

Take care guys :)
  • redagila
    Options
    Good morning all.
    So miserable here on BH Monday when our local Lions held a big fete - so disappointing for all the people who take part but I think locals turned out to support them as one group we are involved with raised a good sum of money.

Jeferey - the NHS is great in so many ways but it seems that test results often lag behind. Fingers crossed your results come through this week.

CW - I can assure you that I am not even trying to kneel at the moment. Got stuck on the floor once or twice before the op. & don't intend to try it again yet! Pleased at the moment with progress & can now actually walk up the stairs properly which makes life easier if you need the loo in a hurry!

Have you seen your Consultant yet this week? Let us know what he says.

Hope you are all having the lovely weather we have here today. Hope to get out in the garden and plant up a tub with my "free" pansies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure