Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10

Options

Comments

• CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good moirning red, kerri and Jeferey

Jeferey, I think by now you will be missing the cold, rain, wind, sleet, snow, thunder, lightning, hailstones, and frost with just a sprinkling of sun in between, that we have had over the past 7 days. So come back soon and join all us cold, wet, fed up people in the UK. :) Seriously, glad your enjoying your break. Hope you don;t get sunburnt. lol

red, how is your knee now. Have you been able to get out for another short stroll.

kerri, think you need a few ((hugs)) as you seem to be having a difficult time atm.

My ds's allergic reaction to his tablets are still causing problems. He can't walk for more than a couple of minutes as his legs are so weak. He has been told to keep his legs raised. His hands are still swollen and he feels a bit off if you know what I mean. He said he just doesn;t feel right. According to the internet these side effects can last for a year or more. He only took 9 tablets so thank goodness he stopped when he did. He has to have a blood test in a couple of weeks.

Take care guys

CWxx
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Afternoon everyone.

CW Your poor son isn't have much fun at the moment. Must be worrying not knowing exactly what is happening and how long it will last.

I saw the physio for the 1st session yesterday and she was really pleased with what I could do. She has even given me the clearance to walk without the crutch indoors which really makes it much easier to do things. Not been for another walk as such but have been down to the supermarket a couple of times so have walked round there. Also have now had the staples out which eases the knee somewhat. Down to me now to keep up with all the exercises.

CW May seems a long time to wait to see your Consultant. Have you tried phoning & say you can take any cancellation? Worked for me when I was waiting to see the Plastics Consultant.

How are things with you Kerri? Hope you are moving forward with the problems & can see some resolution soon. Have a (hug) from me.

Jeferey - will you be coming back to us soon or have you decided to stay & enjoy the sunny, lazy life? Make the most of it as work will be waiting when you come back!
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    Good morning red, kerri and Jeferey

red - it sounds as though your knee is really improving fast. To walk around a supermarket is great, like getting back to your old self. You must be well pleased with your recovery so far. Just be careful not to over do things.

kerri - a few more ((hugs)) for you. Hope things take a turn for the better and you can get back to normal soon.

Jeferey - its raining and cold here today so don;t hurry back. Enjoy the sunshine while you can.

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    Good morning, red, kerri and Jeferey

What a change in the weather. It was horrible yesterday, lots of rain etc. Woke up to grey sky and rain but its suddenly changed in the space of an hour to blue sky and sunshine so should warm up a bit soon.

Hope everyone is ok

CWxx
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all, got back Sunday morning, bit jet lagged but worth it.
    Back to work today, bit of a shock lol.
    Take care everyone :D
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Welcome back Jeferey - bet you are missing all that sunshine & lazing around. Time to start planning the next holiday!

Morning CW & Kerri. Thought the weather was going to settle down for a while but doesn't look as though that is going to happen.

Hope things improve for both of you soon.

Just had to start another course of antibiotics as my leg looks as though it might be infected - the last thing I want to happen now. So annoying when I am really getting on well with the actual recovery.
  • CouponWoman
    Options

Sorry to hear your leg might be infected red. Hope the antibiotics work and you can get back on the road to recovery.

kerri - Hope your ok.

Jeferey - back to normal unfortunately, work, rain, cold. Also your allotment will have missed you so that will keep you busy in your spare time.

Been raining all morning but stopped atm. Take care

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. The weather has been very wet here, rain every day. I wanted the lawn mowing again but its just too boggy atm so my ds can;t do it.

Its cold too so heating on as I am soft and hate the cold.

Anyway take care guys

CWxx
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning CW, red and Kerri. Sorry been AWOL but been v. busy and DW not feeling so good.
    I managed to get to allotment Mon and Tues evening and got 40 more spuds in making 60 so far. Only another 60 to go!!!
    Went to docs yesterday and he's agreed the next step is an MRI - hope to find out what's been giving me pain for the last 4 months.
    Take care :)
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • CouponWoman
    Options

Glad your dr is sending you for an mri scan Jeferey. Its gone on for long enough. I had knee pain for months with the drs telling me it was arthritis and it wasn;t when they eventually sent me for the mri scan. Hope you don;t wait long for your mri scan and they get to the bottom of the problem very quickly.

A sunny day today so far, not sure if we are going to get rain later as its rained every day for the last few weeks here.

Take care guys

CWxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family