Welcome to the new look MoneySavingExpert.com

Comments

• honey
    honey Posts: 703
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I think it looks great. At first glance, I think the colours are a lot more appealing and I also think it looks a lot tidier. Great work, I'm going to enjoy looking around :D
  • iwanttosave_2
    iwanttosave_2 Posts: 34,292
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Oh and that bloody banner wont stay pinned at the top, its annoying me already :(
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • trish06
    trish06 Posts: 381
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    when using firefox on this site,the page when opened jumps all over the screen
    it stretches out then bounces back in,it only happens on this site :confused:
    saving 50p a day

Proud to be dealing with my debts :j

linux user
  • iwanttosave_2
    iwanttosave_2 Posts: 34,292
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    albertross wrote: »
    meher, the navigation thing is at the top, just below the green bar.

Ahhh didn't see this, found it now.

Whats it doing all the way up there :confused:
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I have searched for the coockie trail and can't find it at all so I am having to go into my favorites and reload the forum every time I want to come out of a thread. Very annoying.

Right at the top, just below the head banner, and to the left of the search box, it has
    Home » Forums > MoneySaving And The Site > Site Feedback: Questions & suggestions

I'm not sure if it was there all the time and I didn't notice, or only appeared a bit later. As I've said above, I hope it can be made a bit more prominient, but I suppose we''ll get used to it
  • momisa
    momisa Posts: 295
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Fabulous work - really loving it!!
  • specialk72
    specialk72 Posts: 14 Forumite
    I like it well I like anythink MARTIN LEWIS. Martin you and your team are great love da new look. :kisses:
  • amcluesent
    amcluesent Posts: 9,425 Forumite
    >I've deleted the post explaining how to get rid of the right hand bar...I'll be honest I've no plans to change it<

LOL. "We know better than the customer". How very corporate. Taking ads next to monetise the site, all that space would be just right for 'words from our sponsors'?
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    In fact, in the spirit of new site celebration, Martin is offering a bottle of champagne to the biggest "bug" (to be decided by myself) found and reported in this thread.

I don't even know what this bug is so god knows how you are going to fix it! :eek:
  • There is just one more thing that I have to say - it's not purely about the new makeover but as it's been niggling at me for over 2 years now I have to spit it out -

I don't like the word pls instead of please - I'm not one of the text generation so it's not in my written vocabulary but pls crops up in perfectly normal sentences on Martin's weekly tips, it looks so out of place in a journalistic piece and it's back there again in 'pls be nice to money savers'.

I can't believe how good it feels to have offloaded that, 2 years of not wanting to grumble.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure