edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Motoring
635 replies 57.9K views

Replies

• Doc_NDoc_N Forumite
    7.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    eschaton wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think that you are in love with Shell and won't be unfaithful by saying a single bad word about Shell :D

I am also guessing that you don't like Mighty Deals?

Maybe Mighty Deals regret getting involved with Shell who haven't delivered?

As I-LUV-MONEY has said, the points wouldn't be in the account if Shell hadn't been paid.

Love an oil company? I don't think so. :D

Points being in the account means nothing, though, does it, until they've been converted into something tangible, so I think the point has to remain open. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but I don't think we can just assume the delay's down to Shell.
  • eschatoneschaton Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Love an oil company? I don't think so. :D

Points being in the account means nothing, though, does it, until they've been converted into something tangible, so I think the point has to remain open. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but I don't think we can just assume the delay's down to Shell.

I have had a Shell V Power loyalty account for years and their statements do appear to be random, couldn't honestly say that they are strictly every quarter.

Being quite honest, it's only the currently regular free 100 points app offers that make it slightly worthwhile as a point worth 0.5p for every litre costing not far off £1.40 isn't exactly something to get excited about.
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Being quite honest, it's only the currently regular free 100 points app offers that make it slightly worthwhile as a point worth 0.5p for every litre costing not far off £1.40 isn't exactly something to get excited about.

Is it something that V Power customers receive as a 'normal' Shell customer I don't receive 100 points :mad:
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • eschatoneschaton Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it something that V Power customers receive as a 'normal' Shell customer I don't receive 100 points :mad:

Do you use the app? If you do, do you check if there are offers and activate them

I get the free 100 points most months for filling up with at least 25 litres.

I didn't know there was a difference between a normal Drivers Club and V Power card.

I only have the V Power one as I used to have a car that only ran on premium fuel and more often that not, went to Shell.
  • edited 23 August 2013 at 10:25PM
    I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 23 August 2013 at 10:25PM
    Do you use the app? If you do, do you check if there are offers and activate them

I get the free 100 points most months for filling up with at least 25 litres.

I didn't know there was a difference between a normal Drivers Club and V Power card.

No, I don't use the app (I only have iPad). but will perhaps give it a go!

*just downloaded the app. Looks good, easier to use than the web page! Look forward to my offers!

I don't know if there is a difference between Drivers Club and V Power cards.

Thanks for the info.
  • edited 27 August 2013 at 12:56AM
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Forumite
    958 posts
    edited 27 August 2013 at 12:56AM
    hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif...............waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif...............waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh, it is a new watch you have got. Your friend looks annoyed that he hasn't got one!
  • hubbhubb Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it's the 27th and still no voucher which was promised on the 25th.
  • cabbagecabbage Forumite
    1.2K posts
    My email says vouchers despatched week commencing 27 August so i am still hopeful
    The Cabbage
    Its Advice - Take it or Leave it:D
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support