Add your feedback on energy supplier Flow

Options

Comments

• Former_Flow_Energy
    Former_Flow_Energy Posts: 83 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hello ColinB, we're pleased to confirm that nothing will change for our customers. The Flow brand will still remain and you will still be Flow customers. We will just be apart of a larger group and will benefit from greater resources. The Co-op have made an offer to buy Flow Energy and the decision on whether to accept the offer should be made by our shareholders before the end of April.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    Hello Eagalitarian, we're pleased to confirm that nothing will change for our customers. The Flow brand will still remain and you will still be Flow customers. We will just be apart of a larger group and will benefit from greater resources. The Co-op have made an offer to buy Flow Energy and the decision on whether to accept the offer should be made by our shareholders before the end of April.
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • spot1034
    spot1034 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Was also reported in Wednesday's "Times". (Which I've only just finished reading!) Seems shareholders will lose everything, but no announcement from Flow to customers like myself, which is disappointing. Am just going to sit tight and see what sort of deal CoOp offer, and compare it with others via Cheap Energy Club. (I'm a CoOp member, so would their energy bills count towards my didvidend I wonder?)

As the vote hasn't happened yet it isn't surprising that they haven't made any announcement to customers. However, if it goes ahead Co-op will probably honour existing contracts so if you are on a fixed rate it will continue until the time it was due to expire anyway.
  • Eagalitarian
    Options
    Hello Eagalitarian, we're pleased to confirm that nothing will change for our customers. The Flow brand will still remain and you will still be Flow customers. We will just be apart of a larger group and will benefit from greater resources. The Co-op have made an offer to buy Flow Energy and the decision on whether to accept the offer should be made by our shareholders before the end of April.
    Thanks for clarifying Flow Energy. Hope it all works out OK for you personally as a result of the changes, I know how these situations can be unsettling.
  • Redflame
    Options
    Extremely disappointed with the service from Flow and would not recommend them to anyone. We have had problems on our account from the very beginning. Firstly it took them ages to get our gas account online. Then we had a faulty electric meter (not their fault) but when they changed the meter THEY transposed the day and nightime readings on our bills - five weeks on this is still not sorted so we cannot enter correct readings. None of the gas readings I enter on the online portal show as registered and yet now they are saying the gas readings WE supplied are also faulty - they are NOT. On checking the latest bill from them it’s their error, THEY entered a lower estimated figure than for the month before! How can you possibly use MINUS GAS! I’m beginning to wonder if they have any idea what they are doing. :mad:
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    Redflame wrote: »
    Extremely disappointed with the service from Flow and would not recommend them to anyone. We have had problems on our account from the very beginning. Firstly it took them ages to get our gas account online. Then we had a faulty electric meter (not their fault) but when they changed the meter THEY transposed the day and nightime readings on our bills - five weeks on this is still not sorted so we cannot enter correct readings. None of the gas readings I enter on the online portal show as registered and yet now they are saying the gas readings WE supplied are also faulty - they are NOT. On checking the latest bill from them it’s their error, THEY entered a lower estimated figure than for the month before! How can you possibly use MINUS GAS! I’m beginning to wonder if they have any idea what they are doing. :mad:

Hello we are sorry that you are unhappy can you please direct message us with your flow account details so that we can investigate the issue- Cheryl
  • Redflame
    Options
    Hello we are sorry that you are unhappy can you please direct message us with your flow account details so that we can investigate the issue- Cheryl
    It would seem that private messages are not accepted to Flow through this forum and I have sent various private emails to customer services regarding these problems already with no resolution :(:(
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    Redflame wrote: »
    It would seem that private messages are not accepted to Flow through this forum and I have sent various private emails to customer services regarding these problems already with no resolution :(:(
    Hello, apologies that you have not been contacted back if you can either message us through facebook or twitter I will be able to access your account- Cheryl
  • ColinB
    ColinB Posts: 70 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello, apologies that you have not been contacted back if you can either message us through facebook or twitter I will be able to access your account- Cheryl

Apologies for muscling-in on Redflame’s conversation, but that response is infuriating in the extreme. So Flow can no longer be bothered to respond when a customer contacts them directly, they want you to do it via TwitFace ? Despite the Flow rep being told several times in this forum that not everyone uses those media ? Any sensible company would have taken Redflame’s comments as a prompt to look closely at how Customer Services is functioning, not issue an arrogant demand to repeat the enquiry via an unofficial channel that the Customer may or may not be able to use. Thank goodness I’ve now switched away from Flow.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    ColinB wrote: »
    Apologies for muscling-in on Redflame’s conversation, but that response is infuriating in the extreme. So Flow can no longer be bothered to respond when a customer contacts them directly, they want you to do it via TwitFace ? Despite the Flow rep being told several times in this forum that not everyone uses those media ? Any sensible company would have taken Redflame’s comments as a prompt to look closely at how Customer Services is functioning, not issue an arrogant demand to repeat the enquiry via an unofficial channel that the Customer may or may not be able to use. Thank goodness I’ve now switched away from Flow.

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

As we do not have a private message function on here we advise us customer to either direct message us via Facebook or Twitter or as we are aware not everybody uses these sites, to call or email our Customer Services team.

If you have any questions, you can call us on: 0800 092 02 02

Or email: help@flowenergy.uk.com

We are open Monday to Friday 8:00am until 20:00pm

Warm regards,
    The Flow team
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure