Add your feedback on energy supplier Flow

Options

Comments

• elizabeth2015
    Options
    I've been with Flow about 6 months now. There was the initial hiccup when they got my Economy 7 readings the wrong way round and I do find their website less than satisfactory. I have persistent problems viewing my monthly statements. They seem fairly quick to respond to phone calls and are friendly (and English). Emails take about a week to be answered so best to phone.
    I have had no serious problems just niggles with the website.
  • guyrhall
    guyrhall Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 23 July 2016 at 8:09AM
    Options
    I joined flow about 8 weeks ago and it all went very smoothly. In my first bill I noticed a problem related to my previous supplier and an incorrect reading that I had given. So I caused the problem. Fixing the problem has proved difficult because Flow are very hard to contact. Replies after contacting them through their web site / email take 3-4 weeks and you can only contact them by phone Monday to Friday in office hours. I'm not saying steer clear but if easy and prompt customer service is important to you I would not recommend Flow.

BTW - does anyone know how you vote on their rating?
  • Susan1942
    Susan1942 Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 October 2016 at 11:43PM
    Options
    I was about to make a switch to Flow. It is Which recommended and I have read some reviews that were excellent. I came to this forum via a link. It is showing that overall there seems to be some problems with reading of meters. During the switch the previous company not receiving the relevant information to close that account. I am now unsure of what to do so have now got a dilemma. HELP
    2010 Posts: 5,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Susan1942 wrote: »
    I was about to make a switch to Flow. It is Which recommended and I have read some reviews that were excellent. I came to this forum via a link. It is showing that overall there seems to be some problems with reading of meters. During the switch the previous company not receiving the relevant information to close that account. I am now unsure of what to do so have now got a dilemma. HELP

I was with Flow for 12 months and never had a problem.
    The switch both ways were done correctly and all bills were on time every month.

I`m now with Avro and no probs there either.
  • Susan1942
    Options
    Thanks for that What tends to happen is people complain if they have a problem. When all goes well they are less likely to post
    Will go ahead with the switch
    Sue
  • stevegrass777
    Options
    My farther is with flow for gas and they seem fine,much better than npower and Scottish power.
    But we haven't really had to call them for much,might have called them once.
  • Susan1942
    Options
    That sounds just fine to me I have been with various Energy Companies over the years and not had any problems Hopefully Flow will be a similar experience Thanks again
  • gjs1701
    gjs1701 Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I had a problem when I first switched to Flow with no apparent communication between my previous supplier and Flow.

I have been with Flow at least 2 years now and have just switched to a third tariff with them. Changing tariffs goes very smoothly. They communicate very well when a fixed rate is about to end.

I had a problem with a meter reading that was a mistake on my part, and they fixed that very quickly after I dropped them an email.

I am very happy with Flow and their rates stay low (even if they are not the very lowest).
  • Susan1942
    Options
    Thanks I do appreciate it Sue
  • Susan1942
    Options
    I have set the wheels in motion Hopefully all will go smoothly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors