We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    Inferno wrote: »
    Tee Hee Hee!! Fnaar Fnaar!!
    :whistle:..............shurrup......:p
  • Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    w9GxCx6.png

Can tell I've been the pub.

Hic.
  • mama7
    mama7 Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    w9GxCx6.png

Hic.

Thanks I just won 6 with Do gonads have debates :rotfl:
    Next- £486.25 Barclaycard £600 :eek:
    October make £10 a day - £183.90/155 :j
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing for 'are gonads debatable?' let me down
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    w9GxCx6.png

Hic.

nj4TtRJ.png?1

Thanks Inferno :T
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    nj4TtRJ.png?1

Thanks Inferno :T

Is this what SB has done to you, paulshorse?? Lol.

Probably get more sense your way.
  • Fishernab
    Fishernab Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    After seeing everyone talk about the potential in swagbucks I joined. What I don't undersstand is how anybody manages £50 a month from it. From what I gather that's 9000sb with an average earning of 300 a day. How does anyone earn 300 a day. I'm on day 4 of my swagbucks journey and have so far earnt

Day 1 - 96sb
    Day 2 - 17sb
    Day 3 - 93sb
    Day 4 so far 232sb (had 2 surveys)

After spending at least 3 hours today on it I cannot see how people make anything from it.

Any ideas where I go wrong?

I am on an iPad so can't watch the films or the games.
    Swagbucks challenge
    April 2013 327/5000sb
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Fishernab wrote: »
    After seeing everyone talk about the potential in swagbucks I joined. What I don't undersstand is how anybody manages £50 a month from it. From what I gather that's 9000sb with an average earning of 300 a day. How does anyone earn 300 a day. I'm on day 4 of my swagbucks journey and have so far earnt

Day 1 - 96sb
    Day 2 - 17sb
    Day 3 - 93sb

After spending at least 3 hours today on it I cannot see how people make anything from it.

This is from the first page:

Daily Poll - 1SB
    NOSO - (just click right through to the video box and play, no need to sign up for anything!) 2SB
    Searches - random amounts allocated for random searches - min 2 wins a day
    SBTV - 3SB for every 10 videos (max 75 SB daily)
    Toolbar - if you download this you will get 1sb a day
    Surveys - easiest way to earn - check you have opted in for trusted surveys (there is a questionnaire to complete to get started)
    Special Offers - watch out for more videos and surveys in there, we will also let you know which other offers track ok in the thread
    Inbox - check out your inbox for extra earning opportunities.
    Tasks - some can be complicated and some quite easy - usually the check the details of website ones are easy.
    Games - play games for free - "SB usually awarded for every 2 completed (but can vary at times) and score submitted - max of 10 SB a day

I make 20 sbs from the poll NOSO games toolbar and a search win. I don't tend to bother with tasks or surveys as they pay better elsewhere. As a new user you should make a fair bit from trials and offers available to new users only - just make sure to quit the trials before you're charged.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    Fishernab wrote: »

Day 1 - 96sb
    Day 2 - 17sb
    Day 3 - 93sb

I think you answered your own question there Fish.:)
    If you get the surveys you get the big bux. Simple as that .I rarely do,some gets lots. Just the luck of the draw. Plus people in IT qualify for the high paying complicated surveys that dolts like me could never complete in two hours,let alone 15-20 mins.
    To be honest it is a bit early in your swagging to be worrying just yet.
    Plus,games is an easy 10 per day,so worth doing if you get to a lappy,desktop.
  • Fishernab
    Fishernab Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    This is from the first page:

Daily Poll - 1SB
    NOSO - (just click right through to the video box and play, no need to sign up for anything!) 2SB
    Searches - random amounts allocated for random searches - min 2 wins a day
    SBTV - 3SB for every 10 videos (max 75 SB daily)
    Toolbar - if you download this you will get 1sb a day
    Surveys - easiest way to earn - check you have opted in for trusted surveys (there is a questionnaire to complete to get started)
    Special Offers - watch out for more videos and surveys in there, we will also let you know which other offers track ok in the thread
    Inbox - check out your inbox for extra earning opportunities.
    Tasks - some can be complicated and some quite easy - usually the check the details of website ones are easy.
    Games - play games for free - "SB usually awarded for every 2 completed (but can vary at times) and score submitted - max of 10 SB a day

I make 20 sbs from the poll NOSO games toolbar and a search win. I don't tend to bother with tasks or surveys as they pay better elsewhere. As a new user you should make a fair bit from trials and offers available to new users only - just make sure to quit the trials before you're charged.

This is probably where I go wrong as I don't do the sign up ones :(

I'll try it and see how I get on.
    Swagbucks challenge
    April 2013 327/5000sb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts