April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    Options
    Just did DS on joining the popcorn community, didn't redirect back and no credit.
    Thanks MSE!!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Target met easily for me today. Birthday bonus of 50SB, toolbar,NOSO, poll, 5sb code and games 70/70. May get a survey later if any kicking about. Enjoy your Sunday everyone:)
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a post of Facebook - one poor new member has a target today of 291. That is just totally outrageous and she sounds desperate as she doesn't know how to reach that. I really am looking forward to Swagbucks explanation of these appalling targets tomorrow!
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • ThriftyKitten
    Options
    I've had my account a while but I'm going to give it a go! I'm on 220 today with a 70sb target. I'm worried if I try all of the offers I won't be able to meet the targets later in the week...:(
  • melf1nn
    melf1nn Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just had a search win of 39 sb for egypt weather my highest win in ages :j
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Happy birthday Cath!
  • Scarlet1982
    Scarlet1982 Posts: 270 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just had a post of Facebook - one poor new member has a target today of 291. That is just totally outrageous and she sounds desperate as she doesn't know how to reach that. I really am looking forward to Swagbucks explanation of these appalling targets tomorrow!

My targets are getting lower not hit the target last 3 days 227, 205, 143 & 148 today. Looking at one person on FB here targets have been high but she has been earning lots of SB so i think she will continue to get these crazy targets as long as she keeps exceeding her daily targets.

I started off exceeding these targets and SB just kept setting them higher. It's worth not reaching these targets for a few days to get lower ones.
  • Lolaq
    Lolaq Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    It's the last post on there (about an hour ago), are you on the UK Facebook page?

Thanks for that ...... Still could'nt find it ..... so gave up and spent the afternoon pottering in the sunshine:)
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    My targets are getting lower not hit the target last 3 days 227, 205, 143 & 148 today. Looking at one person on FB here targets have been high but she has been earning lots of SB so i think she will continue to get these crazy targets as long as she keeps exceeding her daily targets.

I started off exceeding these targets and SB just kept setting them higher. It's worth not reaching these targets for a few days to get lower ones.

Scarlet, yes that seems to be true - the less you earn the lower the target, but the targets are still higher that other people's and that's what is not fair. You could have a lower target one day but get 2 or 3 trusted surveys appear (I know it's rare but it can happen). You theneither have a choice of doing them and maximizing the amount that you earn that day and then get a ridiculously high target for the next few days which you can't achieve, or you don't do the surveys in the hope that you can still achieve the lower targets. We shouldn't have to make that choice. Also, if you don't hit the targets then you don't earn your bonus swagbucks at the end of the month.

However, I'm waiting on Swagbucks' official explanation which may or may not be forthcoming
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RE: High Targets.

The 'Swagbuck's View' will be that they are rewarding high earners with higher bonuses. Which on the face of it sounds fair.

I am trying to play devil's advocate to further this, to see it from both sides of the coin and to try and work out the pros/cons and fairness.

At the minute I am undecided and shall remain so until I hear SB's explanation; this is only fair.

Discuss....

*runs off to the pub.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family