Road tax for disabled?

Options

Comments

• mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Options
    Actually it's not the same. It's ever so slightly different. Where yours says You have asked us for a certificate of entitlement...

Mine just says Certificate of Entitlement and that's page 1 of 3. Feel like I'm arguing with myself now :rotfl: Really should put my spex on to read something so small :D

Thnx richie
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    mazza111 wrote: »
    Actually it's not the same. It's ever so slightly different. Where yours says You have asked us for a certificate of entitlement...

Mine just says Certificate of Entitlement and that's page 1 of 3. Feel like I'm arguing with myself now :rotfl: Really should put my spex on to read something so small :D

Thnx richie

No probs my friend, we're all on the same page. (1) Some never had one, (2) some had an old 404 and never upgraded. (3) Others did have a 404 but chose to upgrade because the 404 was full. (4) Other more recent never knew or ever even saw an old 404, and went straight on to the CofE.

Take care.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Whity1 wrote: »
    Haha.... dear oh dear....

Ziggazee, sending you a pm. :)

dup ...........................
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Ziggazee
    Ziggazee Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    No probs my friend, we're all on the same page. (1) Some never had one, (2) some had an old 404 and never upgraded. (3) Others did have a 404 but chose to upgrade because the 404 was full. (4) Other more recent never knew or ever even saw an old 404, and went straight on to the CofE.

Take care.

And some people should just ring DWP/DVLA for the correct advice rather than taking opinions from a certain keyboard warrior ;-)
  • Ziggazee
    Options
    Whity1 wrote: »
    er.......'dup'.......by any chance?
    :rotfl:

Erm, no......it's dupety dup dup :rotfl:
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Ziggazee wrote: »
    And some people should just ring DWP/DVLA for the correct advice rather than taking opinions from a certain keyboard warrior ;-)

- of course, and that way we get quality advice from people like Ziggazee & Whity1
    - what the group think is up to themselves .. let the people decide, the evidence is now there
    - they don't need you or I to tell tell them

- I did, did you miss-read the thread again, I did tell them to ring the DWP, I'll wite the # numbers down for you - there you are
    - in #12 + #22 + #32 + x7 times in #51 in fact the DWP phone number [including textphone] were listed by me listed a total of 10 times

Just facts .............. as evidenced for all to read !
  • Ziggazee
    Options
    Richie (cos I know you won't be able to resist posting a response to the above).....please tell me which part of my advice is wrong :-)
  • Parva
    Parva Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2013 at 9:21AM
    Options
    So glad that you enjoy having fun at the expense of the disabled. There are many here that offer sound advice (Richie and Roger are two that spring to mind) and the last thing that the really disabled people need is someone who pupports to have some authority sneering at them.
  • Ziggazee
    Options
    Parva wrote: »
    So glad that you enjoy having fun at the expense of the disabled. There are many here that offer sound advice (Richie and Roger are two that spring to mind) and the last thing that the really disabled people need is someone who pupports to have some authority sneering at them.

I'm.merely responding to Richie's suggestion that my advice is wrong and that I have fabricated an alter ego to prove a point.

For your information I also suffer a disability. Did you think that just because I work I am not disabled?? I would have thought that the people on these boards would have been more aware than anyone that disabled people can, and do, work.
  • diceydeb
    diceydeb Posts: 157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was hoping for some help to a question I thought related to the original topic tho reading all the posts since it seems a bit out of place now.... anyway I was wondering if anyone knows if you can have 2 named drivers on the insurance that being the driver with the disability and me his wife and still use the tax exemption . I am hoping to pass my test soon and want to drive my OH car as he is not always well enough to himself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure