Looking for the silver lining

Options

Comments

• brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Seconded. Utter respect..(what with your DD an' all)...

Maybe a virtual trip to the Canaries for the MSE crew is in order? ...SA, go on holiday with us all and not OH ;)
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    brizzledfw wrote: »
    Seconded. Utter respect..(what with your DD an' all)...

Maybe a virtual trip to the Canaries for the MSE crew is in order? ...SA, go on holiday with us all and not OH ;)

Oooh that sounds like a great plan.
    I love the sun ::D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Planning what to pack in my suitcase as I type.....
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Planning what to pack in my suitcase as I type.....

Me too.
    Who is wheel chair pushing?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Can we get a double one for you and SA? Like a double buggy? Brizzle and I can have a handle each :rotfl: Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Can we get a double one for you and SA? Like a double buggy? Brizzle and I can have a handle each :rotfl: Xx

Excellent:D

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,365 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    LOL :)

Mr SA will be hiring a scooter for the holiday which I will be steering well clear of! I am hoping to be walking normally by then.

The villa we booked has got 3 bedrooms so plenty of room for you lot :) Mr SA wouldn't know what had hit him! He'd be keeping out of the way that's for sure!

As if we've not had enough medical type appointments between us just lately, I've had an invitation to go for what I call the boob squashing ordeal on 6 March. Tempted to delay it as it's quite a long walk up a hill but think I should be ok by then and would rather get it over and done with to be honest.

Today has been another NSD 3/8 :) Might be another AFD too but not promising anything right now.

I've had my taxi expenses back from work today £77 plus £20 in gift vouchers from work as a thank you from someone I did some work for over and above what I should've done. Always appreciated :)

Was going to make a veggie curry from scratch tonight but have decided to have leftover pizza from freezer instead with some salad. Mr SA has got chicken in the slow cooker. He left the washing on the radiators again today so it's stiff as a board again!

More ankle progress today - walked up the stairs at work instead of getting the lift. Not ready for walking down yet as it's a concrete spiral staircase; tried to but not got the ankle action back yet.

It's absolutely freezing here, dreading it getting slippery underfoot.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Appt on 6th March doesnt sound nice SA! Probably best to get it over with like you say though.

£20 gift voucher sounds very generous xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,365 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hooray it's Friday :)

Although got to get up early tomorrow for 7am Mr M delivery, followed by 9am appointment with DWP for Mr SA.

Another NSD today 4/8 :)

Busy day at work as usual. Can you believe bus home only 2 of us on a double decker bus from city centre at 4pm, bet that doesn't happen very often!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    You have a nice weekend too :)
    Hope tomorrow goes well.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure