We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm getting confused, please be patient, still new to this.
    I want to claim on checkoutsmart for Schwartz herbs.
    Can I buy all spices on one till receipt to make 6 claims or do I need 6 separate receipts?
    Same question for Paul Hollywood mixes.
    Thank you

All the items on 1 receipt is fine.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks apga and Barter for your quick replies - just realised needed to buy it at Asda!!
  • apga
    apga Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Redagila

Is this the new Yeo Valley 4x120g yogurts? I noticed that some flavours were Sainsbury's & Waitrose and other flavours were Asda.
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Can anyone answer my query please?
    Do you have to send both sides of a receipt (S'bobs) when claiming?
    Hope someone can answer quickly as the deal I want to claim ends today.
    TIA

Yes you need to send both sides - although occasionally it might go through with one side.
  • aamsal
    aamsal Posts: 35 Forumite
    edited 23 April 2016 at 3:55AM
    Options
    Has any one else had there Schwartz Herbs, Spices or Peppers declined on topcashback ? from when they were offering 2 pound on any purchase.
  • gwapenut
    gwapenut Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aamsal wrote: »
    Has any one else had there Schwartz Herbs, Spices or Peppers declined on topcashback ? from when they were offering 2 pound on any purchase.

Yes - I was just about to ask the same thing. I bought one spice expecting £2 cashback. Am wondering if they made a mistake and should have stipulated 2 spices like CoS and quidco .... except they DIDN'T, and should pay out.
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aamsal wrote: »

Mine also been declined

I think they made a mistake and it should have been buy 2 like COS and Clicksnap.

Also there is no "Note" next to the transaction to explain why it was declined.
  • PWEM
    PWEM Posts: 37 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    All my snap&save purchases since beginning of April are payable now, including Schwartz and I only bought 1 jar.
    I remember TCB explained in Twitter that they were told to pull the offer by the supplier. I don't remember the exact words but I had an impression that they were told by COS.
    Whatever the reason if I was paid, you should all be paid as well.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Please could all those affected by the latest snap & save issues from TopCashback please keep the thread updated?

They didn't even bother emailing about declined transactions - it just quietly changed from pending to declined and they probably hoped we wouldn't notice!

It'll take them another month probably to reply to the support ticket... :mad:
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    urbankoala wrote: »
    Please could all those affected by the latest snap & save issues from TopCashback please keep the thread updated?

They didn't even bother emailing about declined transactions - it just quietly changed from pending to declined and they probably hoped we wouldn't notice!

It'll take them another month probably to reply to the support ticket... :mad:

They just replied to my support ticket and said it was because the image was blurred:eek: Told me to make sure next time :eek: I had two items declined on two separate receipts. Not happy and I've told them so.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure