We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.
Post Counts
Comments
-
I included what I thought was a group hug in last post........but now when I hover over it, it comes up as 3some :eek: . Much as I like you divadee.........0
-
it likes highly suspect doesnt it pink winged0
-
MSE_Controller2 wrote:I've deleted that for you trafalgar.
Oohh MSE Controller, have I told ya lately just how cool you are :A
And I'll love ya forever if you dont give traf all her old post count back

we'd never hear the last of it :eek:Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission
Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile
ya still freezing
0 -
Posts: 11633 it speaks for itself:rotfl:rushnowt wrote:Oohh MSE Controller, have I told ya lately just how cool you are :A
And I'll love ya forever if you dont give traf all her old post count back

we'd never hear the last of it
I can't believe your trying to nobble me ya little tinker..............don't worry MSE2 I don't need it changed:T :T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards