Universal Jobmatch - non mandatory

Options

Comments

• krok
    krok Posts: 358 Forumite
    Options
    csmw wrote: »
    I can see the truth quite clearly, the country is in crisis and companies are closing daily where people are losing there jobs... Why would you think a government department would be any different???

But you stated you said the redundancies were within the job centre which they are NOT.... You stated they were because of UJM which again they are NOT!!!

And you are yet to substantiate your claims, but are very quick to post links to a union website without knowing what it relates to.

Clearly you are the one who has no understanding!

Clearly you are brainwashed. The redundancies are to do with scanning and doing away with paper work which is clearly what UJM is all about.

You make me laugh.
  • paulmapp8306
    Options
    Sorry but you first line about deciding if something is mandatory! Technically we do, if I direct a customer to do something it becomes mandatory...so we do decide. The previous poster may not of come across in the best way but what he said is correct

but you cant "mandate" something that isnt in the "rules", or without justification. If you do you "could" be open to action for bullying or descrimination.

If a course of action is open to you under given circumstances, and you can proove those circumstances - then fine, no issues.
  • paulmapp8306
    Options
    Off topic - but why is the jobcenter called a jobcentre when it doesnt provide jobs? it is a benefits office effectively.

It doesnt provide any means of finding work that isnt availabe without atending the actual jobcenter.

Just curious.
  • krok
    Options
    Off topic - but why is the jobcenter called a jobcentre when it doesnt provide jobs? it is a benefits office effectively.

It doesnt provide any means of finding work that isnt availabe without atending the actual jobcenter.

Just curious.

It should be called the sanction centre because that is what it is now.

They are not interested in finding you employment any more.

They now spend all their time going through your UJM account, (if you have given them permission which i will never do no matter what. ) trying to find just one thing you have done wrong. Then BANG you are sanctioned.

Dont listen to the brainwashed idiots on these forums who tell you otherwise. They are all a joke. LOL just laugh at them.
  • strangeotron
    Options
    I suggest you read and understand the act, as that statement is incorrect.

Again, I suggest you read and understand the act, as that statement is incorrect.

You only beleive it is, that doesn't make it so.

The rest of the letter is a joke, basically.
    I realise you can't prove a negative, but i would like to know how you come to this conclusion.
  • csmw
    csmw Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    krok wrote: »
    Clearly you are brainwashed. The redundancies are to do with scanning and doing away with paper work which is clearly what UJM is all about.

You make me laugh.

You are ridiculous if the redundancies are AA posts and AA's don't work within the jcp how is it to do with ujm...

I'm still waiting for you to back up your statement with proof......oops you can't can you?

Lol brainwashed....funniest thing I've heard all day
  • krok
    Options
    You are ridiculous if the redundancies are AA posts and AA's don't work within the jcp how is it to do with ujm...

I'm still waiting for you to back up your statement with proof......oops you can't can you?

Lol brainwashed....funniest thing I've heard all day

You are clearly demented if you can not understand a simple statement regarding redundancies at the dwp caused by scanning and doing away with paperwork. What do you think UJM is all about. I will tell you as you do not have the brain power to understand it.

The ujm has been created so that all paperwork at the jobcentre will be reduced. This means there will be less work for the staff to do, so in the near future the staff will be reduced.

That is why they are having a ballot for strike action.

Even my six year old can understand that, so why cant you. Oh i forgot you are one of those dwp brainwashed employees whose only alm in their jobs is to sanction, sanction sanction.

You so much make me laugh, you should have been a clown.
  • strangeotron
    Options
    Just chipping in with one comment on this thread,

Mandatory means compulsory for the person who has been mandated to do something, not everyone.
    Divide and rule.

Either UJ is mandatory or it isn't - and not just individually. That's crazy.
  • csmw
    csmw Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    krok wrote: »
    You are clearly demented if you can not understand a simple statement regarding redundancies at the dwp caused by scanning and doing away with paperwork. What do you think UJM is all about. I will tell you as you do not have the brain power to understand it.

The ujm has been created so that all paperwork at the jobcentre will be reduced. This means there will be less work for the staff to do, so in the near future the staff will be reduced.

That is why they are having a ballot for strike action.

Even my six year old can understand that, so why cant you. Oh i forgot you are one of those dwp brainwashed employees whose only alm in their jobs is to sanction, sanction sanction.

You so much make me laugh, you should have been a clown.

Right I am going to break this down for you one last time so your 6 year old cannot explain it too you as clearly you do not understand plain English and tells me a lot about why you are unemployed.

DWP consists of 4 main departments Job centre plus, The pension service, Pensions and carers service and child maintenance.

40 AA posts are being made redundant.... We do not have AA grade staff in the job centres therefore the redundancies are NOT within JCP.

Due to the fact the redundancies are not being made within Jcp they clearly have nothing to do with ujm... Which is a system only used within the job centres.

So I suggest before you insult people on the web and become a keyboard warrior you understand what you're talking about.

I will not respond to any further post from you as you clearly cannot comprehend.... That DWP consists of more than just the dole office
  • krok
    Options
    Right I am going to break this down for you one last time so your 6 year old cannot explain it too you as clearly you do not understand plain English and tells me a lot about why you are unemployed.

DWP consists of 4 main departments Job centre plus, The pension service, Pensions and carers service and child maintenance.

40 AA posts are being made redundant.... We do not have AA grade staff in the job centres therefore the redundancies are NOT within JCP.

Due to the fact the redundancies are not being made within Jcp they clearly have nothing to do with ujm... Which is a system only used within the job centres.

So I suggest before you insult people on the web and become a keyboard warrior you understand what you're talking about.

I will not respond to any further post from you as you clearly cannot comprehend.... That DWP consists of more than just the dole office

As i have said before you clearly do not understand what is put in front of your face.
    I hope you do not respond to any more posts on this thread as you are clearly not in touch with reality.
    I suggest you take time to think before you try and put down people on this thread who are trying to cope and understand what the goverment and brainwashed morons like you are doing to us.
    Just keep out of it if you havent anything constructive to say.

I was right you are a clown, im laughing my head off at your comments.
    :rotfl::j:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport