EXPIRED Sainsburys wine 25% off from 19th oct.

Options

Comments

• jojo17
    jojo17 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    :j received champers tonight along with wine order pleased as punch.
    Thanks to MSE
  • MancsJohn
    Options
    Sainsbury's delivered today.

First thing delivery driver said was "did you hear from Martin Lewis?"
    I said yes why?
    Delivery driver said you are the lucky one.
    30 deliveries cancelled yesterday.
    we got some today
    My Champaigne cost £7.82.5/bottle.
    Got some Campo Viejo at £4.50/bottle too!

Sainsburys made nothing out of mee................
  • Rich_by_Name_2
    Options
    Got mine this evening too. £46.95 for six bottles of Antoine de Clevecy, so that helps with a few Christmas presents and two or three left over for us as well.

Cheers OP. Hic.
  • Arglwydd9
    Options
    Antnshell wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see if we will be able to get the double discount on the 3 for £12 offer like the previous tesco ones....never tried it at saisnburys, has anyone else?

My Champagne was delivered last night...I had calculated that the final cost would be £49.45 and was pleasantly surprised when the official bill was in fact £47.35 for 6 bottles....delivered!!! Sainsburys had actually put the 25% discount on the delivery charge as Well!! Thank you so much MoneySaving.com. Well pleased!
  • dianelynn_2
    Options
    I live in Northamptonshie and last evening took delivery of 6 bottles of sainsbury's own brand champagne instead of the Antoine Clevecy champagne that I had originally ordered, worked out at £60.40 including delivery so in comparison to others not a bad deal, but still feel Sainsbury should have honoured price as they were still advertising the deal as late as yesterday pm
  • jlp1104
    Options
    Hi All,

Unfortunately my experience wasn't quite as bubbly as everyone else's... I ordered mine on the same morning as Martin's email was circulated and ordered my delivery for Saturday... only problem is it had sold out by the time the store came to pick my order... no delivery... no phone call and no stock left to deliver at another time.

I was new to Sainsbury's shopping online and the experience has been rubbish... customer service weren't bothered but can anyone tell me if Sainsbury's offer a similar promise to Asda where if something is out of stock they should substitute it for something similar rather than just cancel my order and not tell me.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
    Jen
  • DampProof
    Options
    Well pleased with my delivery last night. 6 bottles Antoine Clevc Champers for £7.49 a bottle.

:beer:
  • nikkig60
    Options
    I did not get my champagne either!
    The driver called me to say he was on his way, but thought he should let me know that my champagne had been substituted and the one being delivered would be £30 (ish a bottle) total £182.89 and did I still want it delivered!!
    I declined and texted one of my friends who was also expecting a delivery to be prepared not to get the champage.
    She lives in the same area as me, and had ordered hers a few minutes after I had ordered mine and to have it delivered later on the Saturday evening.
    But she called me later to say she had received hers!!!
    The best thing is I had told her about the deal!! gutted!
    Also she had told the driver about me not getting the champagne when he arrived at her house and he said that at least 6 people he had delivered to that day had not got the offer and all exept one person had declined the delivery!
    I have received an email this morning from Sainsburys to say my card is being refunded.
    Not impressed with Sainsburys at all!
  • moneymanecr
    Options
    I booked for delivery yesterday Sunday. They had run out of said Champagne and turned up with a lower price, not on special, sparkling wine as an alternative. I did not accept this but was suprised that they substitituted it with a lower value product that was not a direct equivalent to that ordered.
  • Racoon
    Options
    Sadly like others I was not successful in obtaining this offer; when the delivery arrived (late) we were presented with a bill for £120.91 (instead of £46.50) as they had replaced our order with a more expensive champagne but what was even more annoying they had reduced the quantity of our original order from 6 bottles to 4 which meant if we had wanted to accept the substituted items we would not have benefited from the further 25% discount for ordering 6 bottles or more!

First and only time I will be shopping with Sainsbury's via the home delivery/internet service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure