Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, the Garniers have started to arrive at last.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I've got all of my City Kitchen cheques back now after chasing them.

I wonder if there'll be any more new TMFs this year.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I emailed ukconsumeradvice@loreal.com about a missing Garnier Olia refund and they're going to send me £8 of vouchers.
  • shione
    shione Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Aveeno cheques have started arriving. I must have talked that up. Hopefully Garnier will be next.
    Which address did u use. TIA
  • m1kjm
    Options
    shione wrote: »
    Which address did u use. TIA

I used: Aveeno MBG, Ashfield Meeting and Events, Ashby Park, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leics, LE65 1NF
  • squashysausage
    Options
    Where would you find a £15 pack of Edam?

http://edam.co.uk/promotion/

Edam Money Back Offer
    Short Terms and Conditions
    UK, CI and IoM only. 18+. Purchase any pack of Own Brand/Private label Edam or Edam Product between 01/10/2016 and 31/12/2016 from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrison’s, Waitrose or Co-op. Claim by: 31/01/2017. Registration required, short questionnaire to complete. One product refund per household, per bank account. Max value £15. Keep till receipt/online order to claim.
    Full Terms and Conditions
    By participating in the Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.

1. Promoter: Royal FrieslandCampina
    FrieslandCampina Cheese UK
    P.O Box 1551
    3800 BN Amersfoort
    The Netherlands

1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to all residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Isle of Man and Channel Islands 18 years or over (excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Royal FrieslandCampina, participating retailers, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion).

1. How to participate: Buy a pack of Own Brand/Private label Edam or Edam Products from the following retailers between 1ST October 2016 and 31st January 2017 subject to availability or while stocks last;
      1. Tesco
      2. Sainsbury’s
      3. Asda
      4. Morrison’s
      5. Waitrose
      6. Co-op

1. To claim the refund, go on-line to edampromotion.co.uk. Complete all fields on the online redemption form, along with a short marketing questionnaire. Submit, together with a scanned copy of your proof of purchase (Till receipt or on-line order confirmation), clearly detailing the product and date of purchase. No other forms of redemption will be accepted.

1. Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else’s name or address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming and this matches your bank account details. The promoter reserves the right not to award any claims that do not match.

1. Receive your refund directly into your bank account. No alternative methods of payment (i.e. Cheques) will be allowed. Please allow 28 days for payment of the Refund to be received into your bank account.

1. All claims must be submitted by midnight on 31st of January 2017 (referred to as “Closing Date”). Claims made after this date will not be validated or fulfilled.

1. For a claim to be valid, all relevant information must be supplied, including the account payee details and a copy of your proof of purchase (Till receipt or order confirmation), clearly showing the purchase of the Selected Own Brand/Private label Edam Products during the Promotional Period.

1. Any person uploading duplicate receipts will have their claim(s) declare null and void and they (and any associated persons) will be barred from future participation.

1. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are delayed, lost, not received or corrupted during transfer. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant.

1. No bulk claims will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or claims automatically generated by a computer will be accepted.

1. The purchase value will be determined by the value shown on your till receipt up to a maximum value of £15. Strictly one product refund will be accepted per household. For the avoidance of doubt only one bank account will be valid for the duration of the promotion.

1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a refund it has reasonable grounds to believe that the claimant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or has acted contrary to the spirit of the promotion.

1. If you have any queries in relation to this promotion please email [EMAIL="edampromotion@promotionalhandling.co.uk"]edampromotion@promotionalhandling.co.uk[/EMAIL]

1. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.

1. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in England and Wales any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.

1. If the Promoter fails to comply with these Conditions it shall not be responsible for non‐foreseeable losses including, but not limited to losses related to the loss of anticipated enjoyment, loss of anticipated savings or any waste of time. This clause does not limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. This promotion does not affect a consumer’s statutory rights.

1. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of claims, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.

1. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.

1. Data Protection: By submitting a claim, you agree that the Promoter may disclose information to its agents for the administration purposes only for this promotion. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting a claim, you consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Where would you find a £15 pack of Edam?]

An entire ball from the deli counter? Do you dare me to try it?!
  • steve6363
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Where would you find a £15 pack of Edam?]

An entire ball from the deli counter? Do you dare me to try it?!
    yes try it I will
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Edam ball 1.845kg is £13.85 in Mr S from the counter, and the till receipt states Edam Ball
  • steve6363
    Options
    just found a new money back guarantee
    http://www.heinz.co.uk/Mayo-Terms-And-Conditions
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills