Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• steve6363
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    I'm still awaiting a cheque from Revlon after posting early September(ish). Is anyone else still waiting? The T&Cs say to allow 12 weeks but given that it was only taking roughly a month for m1kjm, I was wondering if this is the norm or the exception?

Africat, did you receive yours eventually or did you have to chase it up? Has anyone else experienced a long delay in receiving the refund?

TIA :)
    I posted mine mid September and I'm still waiting for my cheque
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A new one I think, apologies if mentioned before...

AVE_MBG_Banner_V4-%20MBG.jpg

*Short terms & conditions

UK and Ireland, 18+ only. Purchase of AVEENO® After-Shower Mist between 01.09.2016 and 31.12.2016 required. Claim by 30.06.2017. Original till receipt required. Max refund £7.50/€7.69 plus postage. Internet access required. One claim per household. Do not return to store. Money back by cheque if you do not love your AVEENO® After Shower Mist. See www.aveeno.co.uk/moneyback for claim form and full T&Cs. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    Long terms & conditions

These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
    “The Promoter”: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG.
    1. Offer applies to UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
    2. Offer opens on 01.09.2016 and closes at midnight on 31.12.2016 (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be received by 30.06.2017.
    3. Purchase of AVEENO® After Shower Mist (“Promotion Product”) required during the Promotion Period.
      Money back guarantee is based on using the Promotion Product and if after using the product you do not love it, you need to fill in the money back guarantee claim form found at: www.aveeno.co.uk/moneyback and return to Aveeno “Love it or your Money Back Guarantee” at Ashfield Meetings & Events, Ashby Park, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1NF, UK enclosing a till receipt proving purchase of the Promotion Product. If you do not have access to a printer please send your name, address and telephone number along with your till receipt proving purchase of the Promotion Product, to the above address.
    4. Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
    5. Original itemised till receipt required and must be dated within the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted.
    6. Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value for postage will not be accepted.
    7. Till receipt(s) must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt will be deemed invalid and the Claimant will not receive their money back.
    8. Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the purchased Promotion Product based on the price shown on the itemised receipt, to a maximum purchase value of £7.50/€7.69 plus postage. Any refunds in respect of claims from residents in the Republic of Ireland will be paid in sterling (GBP) and will be calculated using the conversion rate available on www.xe.com on the day of receipt of the claim.
    9. The refund will be awarded in the form of a sterling (GBP) cheque, made payable to the original claimant (including an additional amount to cover any non-sterling fee for claimants in the Republic of Ireland), within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
    10. The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
    11. Postage will be refunded at the full value shown on the envelope.If no price is shown a maximum value of 63p for 1st Class or 54p for 2nd Class will be refunded (or the equivalent of €1.05 for claims made from the Republic of Ireland). No other postage costs will be refunded. Courier charges not accepted.
    12. Only one claim per household consisting of a maximum of one Promotion Product and transactional receipt. No bulk or 3rd party applications.
    13. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
    14. Claims that do not meet the specific participation requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
    15. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    16. The Promoter’s decision is final.
    17. The Promoter is unable to return receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
    18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
    19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
    20. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
    21. Claimant’s personal details will be used by the Promoter and its agency only and will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    I'm still awaiting a cheque from Revlon after posting early September(ish). Is anyone else still waiting? The T&Cs say to allow 12 weeks but given that it was only taking roughly a month for m1kjm, I was wondering if this is the norm or the exception?

Africat, did you receive yours eventually or did you have to chase it up? Has anyone else experienced a long delay in receiving the refund?

TIA :)

I'm still waiting for one from early September too.
    I've not had my one from July yet either; I've contacted them about the July one and apparently it had been sent out but they must have mis-read the first line of the address as they'd got it wrong (wasn't my hand-writing as couldn't be mistaken really) anyway they've stopped that cheque and resent again - to the incorrect address!!! So they've had to stop it again and resend it - so I'm expecting it shortly?!
    It's been a lot of trouble for me this one!!!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I see the claim addresses differ in the ts and cs to that on the application form. I think I'm going to use the one in the ts and cs.
  • 20400keith
    Options
    Great find, InA.

Costs £7.50 and according to My Supermarket is part of an 'any 3 for 2' promotion at Boots.

It's also stocked in Tesco.
  • steve6363
    Options
    20400keith wrote: »
    Great find, InA.

Costs £7.50 and according to My Supermarket is part of an 'any 3 for 2' promotion at Boots.

It's also stocked in Tesco.
    yes ive noticed 2 diff addresses
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Thank you for telling me about your mother's success. I didn't dare try it last time because it's so pricey but I'm tempted this time.

They've contradicted themselves because it states to buy before 30 October in the full ts and cs.

Has anyone bought the Imedeen after the 15th October? I'm just a tad hesitant about getting them now the 15th has been and gone even though we've not yet reached the 30th; unsure which is meant to be correct; any thoughts welcome?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Has anyone bought the Imedeen after the 15th October? I'm just a tad hesitant about getting them now the 15th has been and gone even though we've not yet reached the 30th; unsure which is meant to be correct; any thoughts welcome?

I bought before the 15th just to be on the safe side.
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    I'm in the game! £10 so far. Thanks for your help earlier :)

Can I please ask what this is as I would love to play!!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fatboy77 wrote: »
    You don't need a smartphone for CheckOutSmart and ClickSnap (Quidco). Receipts can be uploaded via PC/laptop using a scanner:)
    Nice one! Their post said "if you had a smartphone" Thanks for letting me know I don't need one and can still do them yay! :beer:
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback